Monday, January 27, 2020

A short fable to Didi Wray - book project



01




- Man, you're going to have an award for the person that says less without any mess...
- Love you...
- You know that this isn't new...
- Trap my body in May...
- The devil will pay...
- Grab my spirit every single day...
- The devil will pay...
- Come on man...
- Let me ride your pen...
- Be my man...
- I want to hum and yell inside our spell...
- My legs are around you...
- You know that this is true...
- Yellow shirt...
- Our phone's alone...
- Mate...
- Chocolate...
- There's our wine...
- We're fine...
- Five in a row ain't worth a dime...
- Serpent's at the lake...
- We don't need a break...
- Let's be Francis Drake...
- Hey Man...
- I'm you...
- You're me...
- Let's be whatever the fuck that we want to be...
- Feel my body trembling with you...
- This isn't feeling blue...
- It takes two to Tango...
- There's juice mango...
- I'm Wray and love you every single day...
- Come what May...
- Let the devil play...
- We've our bay...
- Come deep...
- No trick or treat...
- There's an orgasm act...
- You know that this is a fact...
- There's your coat being our bed while I feel myself a bit mad...
- I promise that I'm you being something new...
- Come on Man...
- Don't be lazy...
- My name ain't Daisy...
- Love you...
- You know that this is true... 
You tell me all this inside a kiss while a serpent hiss...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...