Monday, January 27, 2020

A short fable to my love Elena - True love

01



There was you without any kind of blue...
 You were at your bed at the Red Square...
 It'll be christmas time soon and snow is a major blow with its inner glow...
 There was an invisible badge while we were living on the edge...
 You told me this:
- Hey Man...
- Minsk...
- Kiev...
- Drive your pen...
- I need you by my side inside a shaman's ride...
 I was observing your blonde hair on the atmosphere...
 The way that you walked or smiled was what we were... 

02

 Pagan poetry was our inner sphere... 

 Told you this:
- Love...
- Teach...
- No dove...
- Reach... 
 Your lipstick was inside my coat and your dress wasn't a game chess...
- Outside...
- Let's drive...
- Rudolf's reindeer is not far...
- It knows who we're...
I was thinking on the beauty of your eyes... 
 I knew that they do not carry lies...
- There's you and me...
- We always roam the sea for free...
- We are whatever the fuck that we want to be...

03

 Told you this.
- This isn't our song...
- Neither is a bomb...
 You said this to me with a rubber tiger that had fiber....
- There's truth on our youth...
- One...
- Two...
- Three...
- Let's riot for free...
 We had a drink...
 We merged our own ink...
 You were my melting pot...
 You were telling me that a gift is not a drift...
- Yoga...
- Fashion...
- Passion...
- Leisure...
- Pleasure...
- We love each other inside a piece of land where both of us put our left hand.
 You told me this while you were  observing a book with our own look...

04


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...