Monday, January 27, 2020

A short fable to Lana - A simple love story


01

There're one hundred years...
A thousand fears...
While you say this to me:
- Cheers...
There's a bike...
There's an hike...
There's a forest...
There's even a tree...
For free...
There's dark hair...
There's a short term effect...
Inside a single act...
You ask me this:
- Is this a fact?
 I listen to music in a play list while answering you:
- Being me isn't being you...
- Do you love the color blue?
 You stare at me...
 There's no sea...
 You answer me this:
- Don't know what to do...
- Don't know what's new...
I look at a garden that's hanging loose on the moon searching for a muse...
You tell me something about a looking glass...
You tell me something about a class...
- Gym...
- Love to swim...
- You know what I mean...
You whisper this to me while I'm staring at a fruit tree...
- Hey you...
- There're branches everywhere...
- There's a lovely atmosphere...
- There's pure oxygen to breathe...
- There's a storm cold in days of old...
I answer this to you...
- Is it always like this?
 You ask me this with a smile full of bliss...
- Flesh and blood aren't a flood...
 Words pop in into my mind inside a rhyme without time...
- There's a morning that lurks in my soul...
- There's a treasure that's never cold...
- You never talk...
- You never smile...
- Not even for a short while...
- You never walk...
You say this to me:
- There's the Green Deep Sea...
- There's Burn...
- There's my turn...
- Hey you...
- What's new?
 You ask me this through a looking mirror... I don't know what to say to you with written words lost in a map inside a chit chat...
 I think this to myself:
- Maybe it's Push...
- Maybe it's Lush...
- Maybe it's a Cure...
- Maybe it's endure...
- Maybe it's a triangle...
- Maybe it's a short angle...
- Maybe it's a spell...
- Maybe it's a trick inside a well...
- Maybe it's a rose...
- Maybe it's Rudolf's nose...
- Maybe it's a play...
- Maybe we're in May...
- Maybe the devil will pay...
- Maybe it's an hurricane...
- Maybe it's a chess game...
 You ask me this:
- Will this planet be a dream knowing ourselves that the earth does scream?
 I don't know what to answer you for true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...