Tuesday, June 29, 2021

A direct love speech by Julia to me when we're by the beach

 

- Come on my sweet...

- Love you deep...

- Not inside a spaceship...

- When you move my hair with your fingers...

- You make me linger...

- It's how we move together...

- Always feeling something forever...

- It's when I to see you sing...

- About what time to us bring...

- It's more than pleasure leisure...

- Love, whatever again? 

- Playing no game...

- Delightful reality with no shame...

- More than one of our dolls...

- We're by the falls...

- Body water shape...

- Sharing with you a grape...

- Russian I am...

- Me Jane and you Tarzan...

- Loving what we together both do...

- Me and you...

- Not feeling blue...

- Wear your pants...

- No loose ends...

- I know...

- We are not a simple show...

- Lips that move...

- Into the groove...

- Then, there's our dream song in the air...

- Us together staring at the biosphere.

- Love inside my eyes...

- No lies...

- It's how you make me feel...

- Top of the hill...

- Cake cream...

- Scream dream...

- Then I wear your t-shirt...

- In the land of myrth...

- Cirylic stand...

- We together listening to a band...

- One more kiss in heaven...

- Counting from zero to seven...

- You hold my hands by my chest...

- Tell me that I'm the best and to forget the rest...

- Not a random test...

- Your right hand finger passing on my lips...

- Caressing my hips...

- Sugary treats...

- Damn fine coffee sweet...

- Being your sugary treat...

- Then it's 1,2,3 and four...

- In our shared bed forever more...

- Silk sheets bend...

- No beginning, nor end...

- How we both breath...

- More than a quick shaft...

- Whatever I do...

- You make me feel brand new...

- Flowers you give me...

- Both staring at the sea...

- Inside me and thee...

- Then my heart beats...

- Sugary sweets...

- Then some noises I make into your left ear...

- While calling you dear...

- No sweat of fear...

- You're my lighten fire...

- With any loose wire...

- My hair on your mouth...

- No shout...

- In and out...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina