Tuesday, June 29, 2021

A speech from Monali Roy inside our shared heart.


 

- My Man, tell me that you hate me...

- I'll continuously love thee...

- The bloody internet...

- Vast desert...

- Normal communication...

- Pace of any nation...

- Tell me what to do with the bloody remote TV...

- Wanna watch a movie in a DVD...

- Just you and me...

- Cooked you food...

- Want to feel you inside me good...

- There's also the fire...

- Like an elemental pyre...

- I know that sometimes you don't understand me...

- Just the sea...

- Fertility time in a land without a rhyme...

- Don't be cubist...

- Be dadaist...

- Hair black...

- We're a wolfpack...

- Sense you in a bad mood...

- Want you to feel good...

- Anxiety twist...

- There're your jeans inside a mist...

- Morpheus gave us a dream...

- We know how to swim...

- It's the bloody war zone again...

- Our love has no pain...

- People say that the day...

- Doesn't have a pray...

- People say that the night...

- Doesn't have light...

- I don't care...

- Love thy spear...

- But I never know...

- Inside your mind, it's all a show...

- Not a pleonasm...

- Cure's orgasm...

- Nature's call...

- Our wonderwall...

- To understand you...

- Is to be true...

- There's your mind...

- Always kind...

- There's your body in me...

- Not counting till three...

- Whatever can I do?

- Lots of women love you...

- It's how you move and write...

- During day and night...

- Sensed a tear in you...

- Definitely not true...

- There's a storm...

- Nothing's gone...

- Reality is when we share our life...

- Not a cake's slice...

- Remember what you told me one day...

- That the world is stray...

- Never grey...

- Artists are always depressed...

- Total mess...

- You never play with me chess...

- My daughter told me that you're the best...

- To forget all the rest...

- What I do know is that when I kiss you...

- Fire burns in my hips for true...

- Scientology...

- Energy...

- Transcendental meditation...

- What if the pcs were a foreign nation?

- Microsoft does cook...

- Android's soft look...

- Daughter's right...

- You're the real deal...

- Not uptight...

- You make me feel...

- Just like a child again...

- Outside any human game...

- People have no shame...

- Always need something to blame...

- Fascinating street delight...

- Love you day and night...

- Putting every single day a smile in my face...

- Our human embrace...

- It was on the dream that you told me...

- That an eagle soared the sea...

- Coming one more time...

- Always together we're so fine...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina