Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Something sweet that my love Mascara whispers to my heart:

 

- My Man, come on...

- Let's have fun...

- Touching flowers...

- For hours...

- Estafeta's crazy for you...

- Nothing new...

- Know that you love me...

- As much I do thee...

- Mask free...

- It's how we both move...

- Not in the Louvre...

- Washing your clothes...

- No hidden jokes...

- Want you naked by my side...

- Not inside a simple ride...

- Then there's the white night...

- Our insight...

- Love turning with you darkness into light...

- Shore bird sea...

- You and me...

- In nirvana state we're...

- Not silently I mirror a star...

- Sweat melting bodies merge...

- Our natural urge...

- It's how you enter my heart...

- Also know that you love me when we both start...

- No kids love please...

- Maybe a girl if she's Portuguese...

- Fertility time zone...

- Love you to the bone...

- My blonde hair on your face...

- Not listening to shoegaze...

- Laundry's punk rock...

- Our bodies in electrical shock...

- Whatever we do...

- Only me and you...

- Not inside a dream...

- Love when we both scream...

- Desire, lust, tandem, lore...

- You know that I always want more...

- Eros, tantric love energy...

- More than a river, we're the sea...

- Kissing your necklace...

- Lips nexus...

- Then there're my teeth...

- In your neck at ease...

- Not inside a strange period time...

- The church bells do chime...

- We must marry at the Red Square...

- Russian I am...

- Without a spear...

- Total glam...

- Portuguese and Russian identity...

- Loving you is loving me...

- In and out...

- Four times with a shout...

- Not inside a song...

- Your atomic blonde bomb...

- Estafeta calls you "father"...

- Together we move further...

- Legs feeling numb...

- Time's more than "once upon"...

- Always inside our beloved shared  kiss...

- Forget all the other gals...

- Want to be your miss...

- Inside nature calls...

- Once again...

- Not inside a game...

- I'll be your goalkeeper...

- When we both come and go into each other  deeper...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina