Wednesday, June 30, 2021

A random autobiography

This is me and my Bela always cast on our together spell.


Moments are everything in life with my belle and artworks with a narrative by me without rolling any dice.

Our house and friends

Me with Daria Kovaleva

Me with Hélia




My Bela

My Bela with our friend Elsa inside a book

Comic strip pages conceived by me with artworks by Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli and Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta 

Me and Daria Kovaleva in a comic strip page conceived by me with artworks by Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta 

Me and my Bela and a comic strip page with me and Mascara that was conveived by me with artworks by Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta  

Me, my Bela and friends 

Me, my Bela and friends - 02





Comic strip page conceived by me featuring American actress Chrysta Bell with artworks by Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta 



Artwork based on American director David Lynch by my friend and Italian artist Salvatore Galatti 

Me and Mascara 

Artwork by my friend and German artist Lars Henkel 


Me and Mascara - 02


Second comic strip page conceived by me with artworks by Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta




Artwork by my beautiful friend and Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom


Artwork by my friend Andy Prisney 




Issue 120 of Hellblazer about reality 

M.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina