Tuesday, June 29, 2021

A direct love speech from Monali Roy to me

 


- Lots of times...

- Without rhymes...

- I enter your heart...

- Pace start...

- You're a simple man...

- Not with a Gorki's fancy pen...

- Listening to Swan Lake's Tchaikovsky...

- Forgetting Maiakovsky...

- Bringing me something new...

- Bloody true...

- With you I learn how to deal with human mind...

- It's a fact that we're kind...

- Sometimes I see a smile in your eyes...

- Without lies...

- Being punk among the yard junk...

- 2046 without English caption...

- Our own action...

- My daughter understands you...

- Knowing that you're only one for true...

- You always swim like a big fish...

- Vapors dish upon our human wish...

- Multitask...

- Not wearing a war mask...

- When I am with you...

- Feel green, not blue...

- It's the love that in all you put...

- Deep inside our magical hut...

- Sometimes I wake you and sleepy you're...

- Even then we together kiss a star...

- Zipping and unzipping your jeans...

- Not random means...

- There's the ring...

- Whatever time will bring...

- Knowing that I adore how you shift and shape...

- Not like a Neanderthal's ape...

- It's our love story...

- Back inside a room with glory...

- Whatever, Man...

- You know that I do what I can...

- Being me and you...

- Not simple stick paper glue...

- It's the bloody Portuguese melody...

- Listening to it with you for free...

- Words from my child in a series book...

- Definitely a perfect look...

- You always tell me this:

"Simplicity is being forever inside an eternal kiss" 

- Sometimes I don't pay attention to details...

- When you stare at my fingernails...

- Scars in your body shape...

- Sharing with you a grape...

- Wherever the air's thorn...

- Inside our heart is a vision of a track made with a viking's horn...

- It's Casta Diva...

- Not Sheeba...

- By our bed...

- Driving us a bit mad...

- Rocket science...

- Bloody silence...

- Your words again on my heart:

"Foot left child"

"Goal that's wild" 

- Our vapors inside me...

- Energy being more than telepathy...

- Just you and me...

- Not an entity...

- Pure identity...

- I know...

- With you always front row...

- No show...

- Feel your presence even in my hair..

- No thick atmosphere...

- Guiding how I move...

- Not in the Louvre...

- Total understand...

- Where we're, there's a magical band...

- Then the gals mirror us together...

- Guided by our love, not in the land of never...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina