Tuesday, June 29, 2021

To Laura (shared love name)

 

Artwork based on myself and Laura by Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta 


- My father's dead...

- Mute's bad...

- Little child..

- Mothers seeing us both wild...

- Street factory's with my finger's blood...

- The key...

- Opening a door with flood...

- You and me..

- Again name...

- Not a game..

- Love mood..

- Together ate...

- Vegan food...

- Never late...

- Sailor books you give me...

- Listening to thee...

- It was Nick Cave...

- Without a shave...

- Neubauten's concert somewhere... 

- Screams out of nowhere...

- Heart's got a pace...

- Embrace...

- Being me you...

- Everything's new...

- Coffee's atmosphere...

- How you cried with my words at the biosphere...

- Truth be told...

- We were warm, not cold...

- Years pass...

- Echoing human mass...

- It was you and me again...

- No shame...

- Jack was there...

- Out of nowhere...

- Taxi took us...

- Shared candy...

- No fuss...

- Us freehandy...

- Dancing night...

- Everything's light...

- Not doodling but writing with a pen..

- You call me Man...

- My niece on my shoulders...

- Seeing you upholders...

- Kiss you on your forehead...

- Beautiful skin shed..

- The names popped on my heart...

- Nico and Lia for a start...

- Once again...

- Footsteps in the street with our name...

- Vicious coffeeshop...

- Where we were (maybe not)...

- It's the eyes...

- No lies...

- Asked an Ukrainian artist to draw me and you...

- Something new...

- Not Palmer's hands...

- We are listening to lyrical bands...

- Power of memories...

- Source of energies...

- Where we both born...

- Outside an Atlantis storm...

- All days, your calls...

- I was staring at random walls...

- No matter the city...

- You there being pretty...

- Delightful day surprise...

- After sunrise...

- Heart peel...

- We're what we feel...

- Pagan network...

- Not eating pork...

- Bodies move...

- The groove...

- All my poems for you...

- Red (not blue)...

- Lynch's colour theme...

- (Not) inside a dream...

- Peaks Twin return...

- When a Mystery Train suddenly burn...

- It was Brigitte Bardot...

- No Pierrot...

- Déjà vu...

- Not only me and you...

- Heart of glass...

- Near Rivoli theater with class...

- 12 years time...

- Us being more than a rhyme...

- Loving life...

- A cherry pie slice...

- Our fists together...

- When a dark age was in the land of never...

- How beautiful you're...

- Prettiest star...

- Time doesn't fly..

- We're more than a try...

- Maybe it's nature storm...

- Together being newborn...

- Audrey's dance smile...

- For a shortwhile..

- Shelly and Norma's stage...

- No shoegaze...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina