Tuesday, June 29, 2021

A short whisper from Mon Ettie to my left ear

 


- It's a love story out of the blue...

- No darkness inside me or you...

- Italian Goth...

- Thinking on what's not..,

- Red and yellow...

- World's mellow...

- It's my dog...

- Running in between us jumping as God...

- Poe not a foe...

- Not at Sicily...

- Dancing with thee...

- Kissing your lips...

- You caress my hips...

- Listening to our song...

- Not a gong...

- Shakespeare's tale...

- Your flesh in my nail...

- Biting you as a vampire...

- Lurking at you as our light pyre...

- Whatever my Man...

- It's your pen...

- You always say that pretty I am...

- Italian glam...

- Dressed in black...

- Thinking on Sally and Jack...

- You give me everything...

- A finger ring...

- Time spring...

- Dancing with you again...

- Latins play no game...

- No shame...

- To love is having nobody to blame...

- You put me on your shoulder...

- Feel myself bolder...

- Then caressing your hair...

- Inside our atmosphere...

- Not Italian you're...

- You were born on a star...

- Lovecraft's demon lure...

- Us together by the shore...

- Arthur Machen tells us about a bus..

- Then Burton pray...

- During the day...

- It's Tim row-show...

- Love you near the snow...

- A Perfect Circle inside me...

- When I feel your caress for free...

- More than a myth...

- Jack In The Green...

- No time split...

- Appeared to me inside a dream...

- Wicca's scream...

- My teeth biting you...

- Totally true...

- You make me feel brand new...

- Whatever time does tell...

- Know that I'm your belle...

- Darkness come and go...

- Pasolini told about an arrow and bow...

- Being you Portuguese...

- I know...

- Deep inside myself...

- A glow...

- Top bookshelf...

- Whatever I do...

- Totally true...

- Spreading my love towards you..,

- It's what you always say:

"Love you during night and day"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina