Tuesday, June 29, 2021

A direct love speech from Julia to me

 


- Hey ho, let's go...

- Not with the flow...

- Inside a song...

- Lyrical tongue...

- Once again...

- Reality's such a scream...

- No shame...

- Outside any dream...

- Into your arms, I throw myself...

- Not into a book shelf...

- It's the way that you paint me...

- Shifting us...

- Carefree...

- Love magical bus...

- My hair...

- Our curtain's bare...

- A place called home...

- When we love ourselves deep into the bone...

- Cooking fine...

- Knowing that you're mine...

- There's no show...

- From Saint Petersburg to Moscow...

- What to do?

- Something new?

- Me and you...

- The curfew...

- When you hold my hands...

- My heart rhythm bends...

- It's how we're...

- Deep in our ocean's passion...

- Staring at a star...

- No fashion...

- Your clothes by the bed...

- Doesn't make me mad...

- Zipping your jeans...

- Fit for all means...

- To be who we're...

- Where angels dwell never far...

- Sharing a sliced apple pie...

- With me you must lie...

- The word's thrown into a boat...

- Where gently I wear your coat...

- Love vaccine...

- Spleen...

- How I bite your neck...

- While you mutter to me "what the heck?"...

- Bread and butter...

- Chop Suey's further...

- Love you for 10.000 years...

- Without any tears...

- It's the color red...

- When our together skin shed...

- Near the beach...

- People preach...

- I don't care...

- Love how you hold me into our atmosphere...

- Just like a tiger moan...

- Always together, never alone...

- Being your kitty...

- More than simply pretty...

- How you stare at me when we together wash dishes by the lake...

- Nothing's at stake...

- Wearing your favorite chemise...

- Not patriot I am...

- Eating with you Portuguese cheese..

- Pure glam...

- When together we move...

- Sensationally we groove...

- There's my mood...

- Our pathos in Eros and Psyche ...

- When suddenly I'm your bikey...

- It's how you caress me...

- Totally awesome, feeling thee...

- Our water fountain...

- You're my mountain...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina