Tuesday, June 29, 2021

A short soft whisper from Monali Roy to my left ear

 


- Black & white?

- Our insight...

- A river house...

- Pink blouse....

- 46...

- 74...

- 19...

- Always clean...

- Caress me...

- Sync energy...

- No melancholy...

- Just you and me...

- Not like Crowley...

- You're my folly...

- Today...

- Doesn't matter what you say...

- A handwritten script...

- Inside a ship...

- Whenever we go...

- Our echo...

- Inside our shared heart...

- There's no end or start...

- Don't be bad...

- You're never sad...

- With you...

- Again new...

- Years that pass...

- Human mass...

- It's how you hold me in your arms...

- My body suddenly alarms...

- Deep thought charms...

- Number 5...

- More than an hive...

- In heaven you put us...

- Not inside Milton's Paradise Lost...

- Mother Lilith breathing into me...

- Incubus in thee...

- Calcutta's far...

- Dehli's by car...

- No fright...

- Our sheets move at night...

- Sucubus...

- Just together us...

- Our legs together stand..

- Flesh and bone...

- No yin, nor yang...

- Not a stone...

- Moving inside me...

- Joyfully like the sea...

- Choose position one...

- More than fun...

- Chewing gum...

- Sharing nothing at all...

- Investing in me like a total recall...

- Positive energy...

- Like an orgasm that blast...

- Not a dream cast...

- Present, not past...

- Told you...

- God feels blue...

- It's our room...

- Spoiled broom...

- The temple that a king...

- Devoted to her dead queen...

- No dream...

- Amateur or Trust?

- In them no dust...

- Once again inside you...

- Feeling myself new...

- It's more than the number age...

- A deleted page...

- Feeding kitties...

- They're sweeties...

- Milkshake...

- Like dreaming awake...

- Flying fish ocean's wave...

- I, you shave...

- Adam and Eve...

- No need...

- Frog...

- God...

- Smog...

- Dog...

- Evol or Goo...

- True...

- Don't care...

- Network's a bear...

- Stone cold sleep...

- Our treat...

- Together shape...

- Shadows awake...

- Tiger legend atom...

- Random fandom...

- Loving you is more than an act...

- It's fact...

- Cigarette poke out...

- Never shout...

- It's when thy lips I kiss...

- Serpent does indeed hiss...

- Marriage indeed...

- The seed...

- Always feed...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina