Tuesday, June 29, 2021

A direct love speech from Monali Roy to my right ear

 


- Man, whatever must I you tell?

- You're always inside my spell...

- Told you about that place...

- Inside our own pace...

- Electricity..

- Normal entity...

- War time...

- You being mine...

- There's something new...

- When I'm inside you...

- Mahabharata came...

- Like a totally normal game...

- World's history...

- Just want to be with thee...

- Don't know how to spread my love to you...

- Sometimes I feel blue...

- It's what life tell us together...

- Not in a dream...

- But forever...

- Summer, not spring...

- There was Moana's movie song...

- Both we're an human bomb...

- Just like a Viking's storm shield...

- Love is what we both feel...

- Not smarter than an ant I am...

- Want to be your delightful glam...

- My heart for you beats...

- Like sugary sweets...

- Bengal and Goa beach...

- We're what we don't teach...

- There's our say...

- Love you night and day...

- When you caress my hair black...

- Drinking water from a simple pack...

- Sometimes you with me joke...

- Then I wear your coat...

- Stone cold energy...

- Mother of love synergy...

- Sometimes I don't think...

- Carry with me your own ink...

- There's the movie that you told me about...

- No major shout...

- Whatever...

- Going out...

- Whenever...

- Feel my chest burning inside...

- Always with you for more than a quick ride...

- When I first saw you...

- In my arms...

- Truth...

- All your charms...

- With your own style...

- Not for a short while...

- Felt the morning breeze...

- Telling me that you were more than a simple Portuguese...

- Atlantis rise in you and me...

- Just like the sea...

- Love temple thunderstorm...

- Us again newborn...

- Happy to be...

- With you always for free...

- Stared at our mirror reflection...

- More moving action...

- It's how you whisper to me...

- Joyfully free...

- Like a tiger awake...

- Swimming in a lake...

- To love or to hate? 

- We're what we from life take...

- Piece of you and me...

- United we're...

- Never far...

- Then wearing your jeans...

- By all means...

- Started to think on us...

- No fuzz...

- Helding your left hand...

- My body not an end...

- You always tell me how pretty I am..

- Like a song sang...

- There's our land, you know?

- Want you with me outside any show...

- Your kisses in my lips...

- Moving my hips...

- Not knowing what to do...

- Brought your t-shirt to work...

- Wanted to hear your voice...

- My choice...

- Then while breathing, my chest...

- Does its best...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina