Tuesday, June 29, 2021

An eloquent direct love speech from my belle Isabel Berg to my heart

 

- My Man, sometimes...

- Love you without rhymes...

- It's how we both move...

- Like in Tesla's invention groove...

- Surely know...

- That I hold the arrow...

- And you the bow...

- The stars do shine...

- New normal outline...

- Bachelard told us both something...

- Kierkegaard was outside a dream...

- It's a love story endure...

- To which together have the cure...

- Out of any Shakespeare's tale...

- Being your ultimate belle...

- No cigarettes today...

- There're the words that you to me did say...

- I know that you always swim...

- Atlantis descendant being...

- Wearing today for you my red dress.

- A piece of chess...

- Don't tell me about Gods today...

- Let's walk during the day...

- My favorite vampire you're...

- By far...

- Danes today we do both stand...

- Not listening to a normal band... 

- Forming a love shield...

- A pyre storm at a mountain hill...

- It's time for classes teach...

- With you within my reach...

- You woke me up from our bed...

- Never know what's inside your head.

- The sheets were warm and cozy...

- You embrace me more closely...

- The bloody math...

- Put us in another path...

- 1, 2 and 3...

- Mutual energy...

- Then there're the ants...

- Colloquially amends...

- Bread and butter we ate...

- Romantic you always are...

- Never late...

- While forming a star...

- Confucius words are elsewhere...

- By my side you're everywhere...

- Ghost spirit shell...

- Not between heaven or hell...

- Time doesn't tell...

- Minute time zone...

- Flesh and bone...

- It's how you dance with me...

- Deleuze and Debord's entropy...

- Like a direwolf that howl...

- While staring at his own food bowl...

- People say that stars are made of mirror water...

- Lets both of us go further...

- Fernando Pessoa did show us the way...

- The way to "come what may"...

- Outside any pray...

- What to do?...

- Me and you...

- How you describe my blonde hair...

- My eyes...

- Everywhere...

- No lies...

- Then you open my heart...

- Always our start...

- We stand still...

- There's our inner feel...

- Apple's core...

- Us together by the shore...

- Cats observe us...

- When we are inside the bus...

- June's rain...

- Peter has no shame...

- Copenhagen's skies are deep blue...

- Whispering something about me and you...

- Stared at them...

- No words were formed in them with a simple pen...

- Then suddenly...

- Felt you in me...

- Not at the beach...

- By the sea...

- Where I do teach...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina