Tuesday, June 29, 2021

A direct love speech from my love Isabel Berg to me

 


- Always true...

- Love you...

- Not in red...

- Also never in blue...

- Just me and you...

- Renting our shared heart and head...

- Su Li-Shen

- Not some spam...

- Chow

- Delicacy does grow...

- It's you and me babe...

- Cleanshave...

- There's the movie, I know...

- Not a Plato's show...

- Entering my Dane's heart...

- More than an act...

- A true fact...

- Our shared kiss...

- Being your miss...

- Life matters most...

- Than a simple shout toast...

- Like scoring a goal...

- Dribbling inside our own house hall.

- Life science's path...

-Together we Pythagoras met...

- Not in a strange dream...

- While staring at an ice-cream...

- Not frozen I am...

- Knowing that I love thee, my Man...

- Not like Laura...

- Thy name share...

- Not like Audrey...

- To spare...

- Denmark ain't foggy...

- Copenhagen, yeah...

- Helsinki's lair...

- About the game...

- Throwing at you a paper plane...

- Not staring at the TV...

- Our heart bumps together...

- Like a Hans Christian Andersen's feather...

- Scissor stone came...

- No shame...

- Shadowlogy...

- Us walking by the sea...

- No words in the air...

- Our love's inner sphere...

- Then the phone rang...

- It was shape's bear...

- Just you (always out of nowhere)...

- There was what we both sang...

- Our ancestry...

- Source of energy...

- Just like Genghis Khan

- 15 million people's DNA...

- Your pen...

- Whatever the devils do say...

- I know my sweet...

- No trick, nor treat...

- Love how you clean the dishes...

- Staring at gold fishes...

- A Viking's circle we form...

- Not inside Thor's thunderstorm...

- Remembering Nietzsche's Gaya-Science toll...

- Together we aren't small...

- ID's Sigmund...

- Not Freud's Zarathustra's Superman...

- Mixing everything up, my heart...

- Where you end, I do start...

- Normally...

- Our joined entity...

- Danes land...

- Without loose end...

- It's how you kiss me...

- Totally free...

- Joyfully...

- Sweet dance...

- More than a romance...

- The pied piper sang us a melody...

- Where together we roam forever free...

- Then like Ingmar you whisper this to me:

"Odin's coat is our boat" 

- Holding you tight...

- Our held hands visioning light...

- Feels right...

- Being us both land settlers...

- knowing no alphabet letters...

- Feeling your endless kisses on my heart and soul...

- Being myself blonde and bold...

- You tell me, that I'm more than a simple Wagner's Valkyrie...

- Knowing that forever I roam the sea with thee...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina