Thursday, April 13, 2023

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart


- My Man, no need for any beauty contest...

- Together we're better than the rest..

- Give me more than a quick spin..

- Being thy beauty queen...

- Not inside any dream...

- Do know...

- French don't glow...

- Statement is made...

- Never being we lost inside a charade...

- Bit by bit...

- There is our spaceship...

- Leisure must we please...

- In and outside a marvellous kiss...

- By Sintra we both fall...

- Mountain being our call...

- Nature makes me scream...

- Doing it by the green...

- Castle with your being my king...

- Forget not the ring...

- Definitely can I... 

- Crown is for spring...

- Treasure our inner sigh...

- Feet of mine...

- By your mouth...

- Delightful fine...

- In and out...

- Mention our song...

- No random burn...

- Release thy inner ghost...

- No storm's toast...

- Cat as our host...

- Licking finger two... 

- Chicken we do roast...

- Love you do...

- Provide me water glass...

- There's our masterclass...

- All the languages that you to me pass...

- Echo does move me...

- No need for fantasy...

- Being I you...

- And you me...

- Bodies melting for free...

- Release our mutual energy...

- Deep inside me...

- By your side...

- Reality does collide...

- Tell me that I'm thy only one...

- Care I not about the clock...

- Do know that we're electroshock...

- State punk rock...

- Porto does me move...

- Art being our food...

- Earthly mood...

- Do know that you me protect...

- Charmingful fact...

- Fingers caressing body of mine...

- Lust being total fine...

- Together intact...

- Do know that the show...

- Tells us not where to go...

- Red house does me tell...

- Yellow color makes me yell...

- Wearing pink as thy belle...

- Loose the machine...

- Me clean...

- Eyes that do stare...

- Being we everywhere...

- Flesh's cream...

- Be to me mean...

- Song spleen...

- Burger's scene...

- Sushi's gleam...

- Hands of thee me held...

- Break my body not... 

- Feel us real hot...

- Hours can't I forgot...

- Lips moving in...

- Hips with no grim...

- Noisy scene...

- Cushion's bed...

- Our skin must shed...

- Knees going wildly mad...

- Eyelashes move again...

- There is our married name... 



No comments:

Post a Comment