Wednesday, April 12, 2023

A direct love speech from Marie to our shared heart

 


- My Man, take me...

- Into thy arms...

- Heart rent's free...

- There's our charms...

- Figuring nothing out...

- No need to shout...

- Let's loose our energy...

- Wanna feel you inside me...

- Do know that flower...

- Needs room...

- Oxygen's hour...

- Not really soon...

- Say that you only love me...

- Name's Marie...

- Feel no rush...

- Gently do I pull and push...

- No hush...

- Feelings are lush...

- Remember I...

- Sea and oceans do sigh...

- Drive we real nigh...

- Not only some loose kiss...

- Being thy lover and thy miss...

- Surely that I do know...

- Caress ain't no show...

- Me you must tell...

- No random spell...

- Clearly being thy belle...

- Do know that Portuguese you're...

- Born inside a star...

- Journeying inside Porto with you...

- Love me true...

- Want to feel our morning air...

- Near our love's atmosphere...

- Think I not...

- Do know that we're hot...

- Create us lust...

- Let's be just...

- Wondering time 2...

- Into me and into you...

- Something completely new...

- Hair of mine...

- By your shoulders real fine...

- Tell me again...

- Legs are to blame...

- Ethereal we dance...

- Not some vulgar romance...

- There's our trance...

- Care I not about France...

- Latin you being...

- In between spin and spin...

- Higher move...

- Emotionally me groove...

- Wanna feel you by the Louvre...

- Not only today...

- Don't care about what they say...

- Loving you anyway...

- Sensing tongue...

- Language's song...

- Hands of mine quiet can't be...

- We're pure reality...

- Again move me...

- Where sky meets the sea...

- Being more than thy honeybee...

- Season spring...

- Whatever time will bring...

- Linger me keep...

- Near creator's ship...

- Moving times 4...

- Want you by the floor...

- There's my blue dress...

- Play we no chess...

- Making us no mess...

- Kiss me in that unique way...

- Make me say...

- Kitten moving today...

- No dull play...

- Inside my heart...

- Again we start...

- Feeling you...

- Pure art...

- Again something new...

- Fact... 

- Color me true...

- State our act...

- Make me feel...

- Orgasm's meal... 

- We being the real deal...



No comments:

Post a Comment