Monday, April 24, 2023

A direct love speech from Irina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, say again...

- Love ain't a spell's name...

- Walking with thee...

- Bodies roam free...

- Do know that inside my heart...

- Not playing some part...

- Again feeling you...

- Unique and true...

- Blankets we both shake...

- We're spectres awake...

- Do know that I can ..

- Jump into you . 

- Touch thy pen...

- Languidly....

- Spirit's free...

- Being I thy honeybee....

- Tell me that you love me...

- Release the seed...

- We both need...

- No news feed...

- They say that vanity is to blame...

- Hair of mine...

- Brown not blonde....

- Home's fine...

- Thy blast song....

- Do know again...

- Easy it ain't sharing thy name...

- Care I not about human blame...

- Or street's shame...

- You do know...

- Dancing us without a show...

- Ideas to develop...

- When cherry does pop...

- Museum being full...

- Together we're cool...

- Nothing to drool...

- Wearing thy favourite pants...

- Colour us bends...

- Lighting street lamps...

- Together we must...

- Let's be more than pure random lust...

- Enter that long corridor...

- Loving you forever more...

- There's our together style...

- Sharpness us smile...

- Kiss me times 7...

- Put me inside some kind of heaven...

- Thoughtfully...

- Caressing thee...

- Moon phase 3...

- Solar new anatomy...

- Enter into me...

- Bring storm free...

- Invisibility being no ghost...

- But a holy ghost...

- Caress my lips...

- Move my hips...

- Storm random ships...

- Do know again...

- We share more than one name...

- Me you must always tell...

- That we're no human spell...

- Remember times 2...

- Being thy only belle..

- You know that I love you...


No comments:

Post a Comment