Thursday, April 6, 2023

A direct love speech from Tanya to my liquid heart

 


- Man, pump up the volume...

- Song ain't doom...

- Angel don't want I to be...

- Form for us electricity...

- 1997...

- Strip publicity...

- Feel myself in heaven...

- Audience does say...

- No need for any pray...

- Remember that you me do tell...

- Morning us spell...

- Surely have you not forgot...

- Amnesia ain't that hot...

- Give or take...

- Charade by the lake...

- Red hair doesn't dream...

- Be my early sun cream...

- Fire chemistry...

- No need for therapy...

- Pyrotech...

- Holding your back...

- Like a shield maiden do...

- Into the boat...

- Forming us something new...

- No need for any coat...

- There's my left hand...

- Where world does bend...

- Latex wearing I...

- Ocean waves do sigh...

- Morning dress...

- Play we press...

- Pumping our chest...

- Together being we the best...

- Chess makes me feel numb...

- Moments never are that fearsome...

- Thread with me...

- No need for duality...

- Enter telepathy...

- Form poetry...

- Let's not make any  sense...

- We're more than one beat...

- Being us together intense...

- Moment to become...

- Where storm ain't gone...

- Polarize the garden bench...

- Together being us immense...

- Never we project...

- Joyful dusky act...

- Inside our magical moment...

- Surprise's torment...

- Everything having we...

- Dance again with me...

- No cold town...

- Porto's never down...

- Never going we back...

- Where duality us shack...

- Eyes of blue...

- Staring longly at you...

- Bottle sure is to loose...

- No need to drink booze...

- Being more than thy muse...

- Streets lights do align...

- Everything is delightfully fine...

- Movie soundtrack is definitely for us to choose...



No comments:

Post a Comment