Wednesday, April 5, 2023

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 

- My Man, come on...

- There's star spangled sun...

- 1 million books and 2...

- Only me and you...

- Let it drip...

- Treasures we must keep...

- Opening a random page...

- Choosing a lace...

- Towards chapter 4...

- Can't remember...

- Surely not December...

- United forever more...

- Feel I the sky...

- Waves fly high...

- Pick a random title name...

- Curiosity is to blame...

- Drifting throughtout pics of me and you...

- Ocean does feel more blue...

- By the chapel near the sand...

- Knees never bend...

- There's our smile...

- Not only for a short while...

- Whatever I do...

- Dance magnetic field...

- Only when I'm with you...

- Staring at windmill...

- Quixote does forgot...

- Dulcineia being real hot...

- Knowing you that I'm shy...

- Circle does us try...

- Like Dante's majesty...

- Glooming towards Infinity...

- Don't wanna know about Batman...

- Joker is only a short spam...

- Into my arms one more time...

- Electricity is fine...

- Inside my head...

- Blade Runner is dead...

- Lycantrophy blows away...

- Delighted we both pray...

- Theater opening only on May...

- Opening my eyes...

- Mouth does sighs...

- Ramping Paris street...

- Baudelaire we do meet...

- Moulin Rouge, Place de Clichy...

- Again you and me...

- Chansons d'amour 2007...

- Promenade me towards heaven...

- Listening to some medley song...

- By our red room's zone...

- Paper folded inside your typo machine...

- Decyphring reality's dream...

- Care I not about French Revolution...

- There's our art dish...

- We're pure love evolution..

- Mutering no wish...

- Walking all over the Bastille..

- There's our feel...

- Versailles palace blue...

- Feeling again me and you...

- Carry me on your back..

- Joy is our favorite track...

- More than a bridge am I...

- Streets are actually a little shy...

- Birds sing differently...

- Cats move quietly...

- Softness us move...

- Not only my mood...

- There's our breakfast food...

- French croissant...

- We know that "la nuit viens"...

- Near the Sacré Coeur...

- Climbing stair 3001...

- Together we having fun...

- Our paramour..

- Dancing and dancing along...

- Bodies of ours do burn...





No comments:

Post a Comment