Sunday, April 9, 2023

A direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart


- My Man, 15 years ago...

- Us inside reality's show...

- Bizarre it was not...

- Always you mention that I'm hot...

- No grey areas to behold...

- Personality and charisma always are told...

- Today you and me...

- Bunny makes us run both free...

- Shake me you must...

- Luxury is our main lust..

- Thy hands caressing body of mine..

- Never think I about time...

- Entering our room...

- Suddenly feel I inside the moon..

- Silence whispered by your lips...

- Moving my hips...

- Cushions are by the floor...

- Definitely must we lock the door...

- Out and In..

- Thy queen am I..

- Being you my king...

- World does spin...

- Heart does beat..

- Share with me sweet..

- Voice languages acent galore..

- Loving you even more...

- Don't wanna talk about Christ's Resurrection...

- Our body is our action...

- Kind of superheroines stuff..

- Like Catwoman and Harley Quinn...

- Words do puff...

- Loving you ain't a scene...

- Do know that lipstick...

- Us awake...

- Brick upon brick...

- There's our together shape. .

- Serpent does me tell...

"Oh well"

"Belle does yell" 

- Got a bit mad with it...

- Punched it a beat...

- Head of mine on your chest...

- No need for any test...

- Sign the paper we must...

- Always must you to me be just...

- House upon house...

- Stripping my blue blouse...

- Feel you quiet as a mouse...

- Latin you're...

- Never thinking about any fallen star...

- Love of mine, they say that it's the book of books...

- Where we share more than looks...

- Bible being its name...

- World history being a distribution shame...

- Being I more than thy loose dame...

- Forget I not about cherry pop...

- Near water's drop...

- Science it's being now called...

- Never loved we each other that small...

- More than visual chemistry...

- In between you and me...

- No inner pathology...

- Song makes me sweat..

- Legs of mine our heart met..

- Eyes don't forget..

- Being we more than a loony stray cat...

- Caring about our pet...

- Sickness is sometimes a fact.. 

- But again we must act...

- Take away my breath...

- Union forever is kept...

- Spirituality does become...

- Our early morning zone...





No comments:

Post a Comment