Monday, April 10, 2023

A direct love speech from Tanya to my solid heart

 


- Man, Easter is gone...

- Colors are all alone...

- Near home...

- Phone's zone...

- Teddy bears do come...

- With fury's storm...

- But come on...

- Fox is by the sun...

- Forging the cross...

- Walking loss...

- Superman's strength...

- Telepathy's length...

- Clearly forming we a mess...

- Within my red dress...

- Stare I at the book...

- Read no look...

- Being no rook...

- Hair quickly move...

- Curling lips mood...

- Give me that sound new..

- Wanna feel you true...

- In between me and you...

- Again at Stonehenge...

- Cleopatra's needle being immense...

- Egypt and Britain inside a dance...

- Must write a new lyrical romance...

- Be shaman's youth...

- Where there is no loop...

- Quickly stood I...

- Mind does sigh...

- Beauty never does lie...

- Entering our mind...

- King never being blind...

- Throughout the flat field...

- More than a human shield...

- Dance we must...

- Being pagan is just...

- Legs mustn't rust...

- All over the page blank...

- Caring not about atom's rank...

- Boat never does sank...

- No entry for a prank...

- Tell me one more time...

- Being eyes of mine divine...

- Streets do rhyme...

- Where waves shine...

- No landscape's mine...

- Think I not..

- About what time forgot...

- Mention that I'm totally hot...

- Sin inside my heart...

- Humanity does start...

- Playing some part...

- Never inside our shared heart...

- Dusk as state of art...

- Feeling again...

- Anatomy is to blame...

- Geometry's game...

- Not some random name...

- Slowdiving our fame...

- Becoming we never tame...

- No need for vacancy...

- When possession ain't piracy...

- Hope that Odin deliver me...

- Heaven by earth and sea...

- Like that Bergman's movie scene...

- Together are we reality's scream...

- Not caring about some random dream...

- Again me tell...

- Turn words you must into our melting spell... 



No comments:

Post a Comment