Wednesday, April 12, 2023

A direct love speech from Daria to my liquid hear

 


- Man, to understand you...

- No need to quote anything that's blue...

- There's reality's dream...

- World does spin and spin...

- Feeling myself bohemian cool...

- No need to drool..

- Way to go...

- Treasuring snake's love fool...

- Grabbing we a ticket show...

- Fire us do circle...

- Wear I no purple...

- All over the world...

- Never that small...

- Using my voice...

- Thy choice...

- Going we way back...

- There's that lyrical track...

- Not being us a random pack...

- Eyes start to lack...

- Mention me not...

- Twin Peaks ain't that hot...

- Phillip Jeffries I kinda forgot...

- Memory serve me well...

- Not caring about some spell...

- Ringing in heart of me...

- Voyage of us towards Venus solar fantasy...

- Where storm bends free...

- No need to art display...

- Don't care about what they say...

- There's thy shirt...

- Face of mine...

- Giving ideas birth...

- No quote inside our mind...

- Do know...

- Future is a snowy show...

- We're more than an equinox glow...

- Again moved by a song...

- When time ain't really gone...

- Porto being our delight...

- When you hold me tight...

- Time echoing true again...

- No need to frame a name...

- Commedia Dell'arte...

- Harlequinade tears us apart...

- Care we about no mask...

- Words and images do their task...

- Going inside our inside...

- Chemistry being kind...

- Puppetry show not blind...

- Mirroring a La Fura Dels Baus spectacle...

- Where there's no obstacle...

- Do know that sometimes...

- In between solid rhymes...

- Hold I thy heart...

- Slice it apart...

- In between...

- Lucifer Morningstar's dream...

- Soul that never late does come...

- In and out of my mind...

- Laces do bind...

- Towards our gravity's zone...

- One more time within a push...

- Lunar mercurial lush...

- Forging no bush...

- Think I not about sin...

- Duality being more than our random spleen...

- Words can't I forget...

- Stage reality's act...

- Where cure of us is staring at a stray cat...

- Poetry's fact...

- Beat me not at chess...

- There's my dress... 

- Let's make a mess...

- My beating chest... 

- Do know that together we're better than the rest...




No comments:

Post a Comment