Wednesday, April 12, 2023

A direct love speech from Irina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, tremble I not...

- Worth a shot... 

- Time haven't I forgot...

- Being we eternally hot...

- There's our love potion...

- Iconic body lotion...

- Walking into time..

- Together we do feel prime...

- My legs around thee...

- Colorful scenery...

- Turn me on...

- Gallery ain't alone...

- Time zone..

- Fade we not.. 

- Stare at my cup...

- Chopin music makes me loose...

- Dance for us to choose...

- Titan strength...

- Human's length...

- Not locked inside a mirror...

- Human shaped figure...

- Quickly think I...

- Truth never does lie...

- Mystery us awake...

- By the lake...

- Near the purest snowflake...

- Make me shake...

- Definitely will listen I not...

- When you ask me to stop...

- Iconic love's pop...

- Can't never say no to anyone but you...

- Love me do...

- Hair that itself loose...

- Time for us to choose...

- Inside our cocktail parade...

- Streets carrying no shade...

- Into me and into you...

- Song being forever new...

- By Ribeira's Square...

- Thee I dare...

- Love me everywhere...

- Heart never blue...

- Create for us something new...

- Will prepare you a new kind of food...

- Inside our together mood...

- Do know that I can...

- Filter only for me...

- Thy pen...

- Clearly majesty...

- Tip toeing again...

- Dress ain't to blame...

- But jeans code...

- Is listening us to Depeche Mode...

- Not only that track...

- Take me back...

- Fingers on my lips...

- Early morning us treats... 

- Loose my hips...

- No early morning sweets...

- Into the boat...

- Marveling the river...

- Wearing thy coat...

- No shiver...

- Hold me inside our kiss...

- Make me bliss...

- Years don't back come...

- We're fire that eternally burn...

- Feelings us turn...

- Hands of thee...

- Melting energy...

- There's no entropy...

- Only you and me...

- Everything to forget...

- Solid desire's act...

- Lingerie will I kept...

- Do know...

- Cats in the dark...

- Will go...

- Not near some park...

- Marveling our pic...

- Dusk's spaceship...

- Call me more than sweet...

- Inside me deep...

- Duality being our treat...

- Caress me..

- Fulfill all my fantasy...

- Movement of my chest.

- Together we're the best... 



No comments:

Post a Comment