Monday, April 24, 2023

A direct love speech from ZhuZhu to our shared heart

 


- My Man, you know that I never care...

- Loving you and me...

- Everywhere...

- Libido does stand...

- Hands as a vast sea...

- No need for job hand...

- Stream we not...

- Time's hot...

- Heat wave, they do say...

- Let's make this a joyful day...

- Make me feel...

- Like a windmill...

- Inside thy arms...

- Fingers of thee me move...

- Because we can...

- Not only we should...

- It's more than my mood...

- Again wanna I feel...

- Body of yours that does heal...

- Heart does beat...

- Call me more than thy sweet...

- Never lost are we...

- Hair of mine moving thee...

- Love ain't some kind of slavery...

- Again enter inside me...

- Oceans are always free...

- Every body orifice...

- Care I not about precipice...

- There's not only my kiss...

- When I'm thy miss.. 

- Tongue's bliss... 

- Near ZhuZhu mansion lore...

- Loving you forever more...

- Strange it ain't...

- When body of mine you do paint...

- Definitely want I...

- Not where oceans sigh...

- Learning Portuguese...

- Care I not about land of "do as you please"...

- Into my boobs...

- Delightful line curves...

- Pushing it all in...

- Humming and scream...

- Reality makes us both spin...

- Tired am I never...

- Legs as human fever...

- Style of ours makes me feel...

- Heart's marriage being our deal...

- Nipple does stand...

- Firm as a musical band...

- We both know...

- Inside love does grow...

- They say strange is...

- Because we're more than a human bliss...

- Wanna be thy only miss...

- Languidly do I you kiss...

- Switching off and in the light...

- Pics move not...

- Hold me real tight...

- Feel us hot...

- One more time...

- Want you to be mine...

- Insert again...

- Show ain't to blame...

- During night and day...

- Desire being no shame...

- Joyfully we never play...

- By your side never feeling tame...

- Steadily rock membrane...

- Orgasm is more than only a way...

- Make me feel...

- Us as more than human steel...

- Legs of mine by your face...

- Me you must forever embrace...

- Wanna reach with you the sky...

- Orgasm's ain't neither whim nor sigh...

- Wanna feel real high...

- Lips do not lie...

- Mouth ain't that shy...


No comments:

Post a Comment