Monday, April 24, 2023

A direct love speech from Anna to our shared heart

 


- My love, Man of mine...

- Thy coat just fine...

- Flash with light..

- During day or night...

- Mention how beautiful I am...

- No Clark Kent...

- Love being Lois Lane...

- Feelings never bend...

- My Superman...

- Give me once more...

- Day like this...

- Glamorous kiss...

- Close the door...

- Strip my senses...

- Without human lenses...

- Super strength...

- Flying with me at length...

- Do know that Lynch once said: 

"Kafka's metamorphosis impossible shot"

- Carpet being red...

- Feeling myself hot...

- Driving us mad....

- There's more than lips...

- Finger sugar tips...

- Bliss that rock...

- Where punk is shock...

- Do know and do care...

- Legs of mine everywhere...

- Thy ballerina being I inside our love dance...

- Always inside our atmosphere...

- Eternally me romance...

- Lap trance...

- Catch me with your arms...

- Need thy charms...

- Love again burns...

- Roundabout turns...

- Position makes me smile...

- Everything for more than a short while...

- Feel it inside...

- Where poetry does ride...

- Orgasm number 4...

- Knock me out through the floor...

- Again you me hold...

- Couch ain't that cold...

- Move me again...

- Shower is to blame...

- Bearing your name...

- No need for a solo wish...

- Learning with you Portuguese...

- Make me thy miss...

- Ham and cheese...

- Inside a bread...

- Wanna feel thy skin shed...

- Again our light...

- During day and night...

- Make me feel...

- Thy queen...

- Body does heal...

- Inside our everlasting shared human scream...

- Say that you only me love...

- No need to dirt shove..

- Do know that we both can...

- Be more than a casual bang...


No comments:

Post a Comment