Monday, April 17, 2023

A direct love speech from Sophia to my solid heart:

 


- Man, acting we not out...

- There's no blood...

- Guts by the mud...

- Empirically breaking ourselves loose...

- Space to choose...

- Pack I my dress...

- No need to you impress...

- Simple game of chess...

- Not only eyes of mine...

- Desire ain't lemon or lime...

- Actually being we together fine...

- Because I really don't know...

- Wind does blow...

- Majesty being snow...

- Dancing only with you...

- Colorful truth...

- 10:15...

- No dream...

- Make my heart spin...

- Tapping the drip...

- Love me sweet...

- Where sea and land meet...

- Do know that today...

- Feel joyful inside a say...

- During night and day...

- Sharing with you my chewing gum...

- Coliding into one another's charm...

- Be not only my voice...

- We're one another's choice...

- Do know and do care...

- Book's everywhere...

- Mention beauty of me...

- Where soil...

- Bears no coil...

- No need for entropy...

- Come around...

- We're space sound...

- Sea us found...

- Vertically...

- Sun's clarity...

- Never wrong we're...

- Staring upon a star...

- Do know that I can...

- Feel we...

- Wonder woman and Superman...

- Care I not...

- Nietzsche has God forgot...

- They say that he was shot...

- Zarathustra as Messiah new...

- Christ feeling himself blue...

- Easter dumps us together...

- Atom breaks never...

- Kisses merged forever...

- Hair of mine...

- Thy lips moving fine...

- Mirroring we the stars...

- Caring not about driving cars...

- Held I your hand...

- Together we bend...

- Nature's amend...

- Do know again...

- 1 time more...

- Not knocking at heaven's door...

- Feel us by the floor...

- Etenally we bliss...

- Majestical kiss...

- Again name me feel...

- Laughing us together...

- Not in the land of never...

- Look at me...

- Go deep...

- Eternal energy...

- Together we're more than sweet...

- Entering our spaceship...

- There's the place where we meet...

- Fruit of my desire...

- No random love's pyre...

- Hand that me touch...

- More than lust...

- Always being we to one another just...

- Definitely a must...

- In love and passion...

- We trust...

- Not caring about fashion...

- Venus and Mars sheltering our stardust...

No comments:

Post a Comment