Monday, April 10, 2023

A direct love speech from Laura to our shared heart

 


- Man, tell me not about the bunny..

- Ressurection's army ain't funny..

- Easter and its lame prophecy..

- Cross as part of anatomy..

- They say that Christ wore a cape..

- Being Superman of late..

- Nietzsche's sour grape..

- Most of the times I don't know..

- Together let's create a show..

- Where you're, I do go..

- Sweets being colorful and lame..

- People have no shame..

- Bible being passed away..

- Geometry does play..

- Venture's day..

- Paganism is at bay..

- Love me not only today..

- Passion is a dire say..

- Not only yesterday..

- Siouxsie's song..

- Morning zone..

- Back again into time..

- World history being fine..

- Towards Patagonia we must go..

- No need for any pagan show..

- Wind us do blow..

- Lipstick makes me feel..

- Simple common hill..

- Being we the big deal..

- New tattoo by body of mine..

- Blackout time..

- Listening to Johnny Rotten and love of his life..

- Surely could I understand..

- No cookies slice..

- World does indeed have an end..

- From Las Pampas land..

- Together we stand..

- Call me Laura again..

- Birth name..

- Parents are to blame..

- Mankind always is tame..

- Echo we no shame..

- Let's create an holy book..

- Punk rockish look..

- Fish and hook..

- Styletto groove..

- Not caring we about the Louvre..

- Picasso does stand..

- 50.000 masterpieces with art..

- Never fall we really that apart..

- Collide into me..

- Release solar energy..

- By the land..

- Grabbing thy hand..

- Tongue does slit..

- Pure morning's Brit..

- Sweetly me treat..

- Do know that inside you..

- There's always something totally new..

- Smoke blue..

- Architecture makes me feel dizzy..

- Total sleazy..

- Language we move..

- Spanish food..

- In between yours and my mood..

- Clashing out of the Brexit...

- People do fish eat..

- Do know and do can..

- Entering the door..

- Lured by your pen..

- Wanting I more and more... 


No comments:

Post a Comment