Friday, April 28, 2023

Sequential love story/arts project - Part 42 - International artists

 

Alexandra being a woman who I love along an artwork by Polish artist Magda and Greek artist Socrates

Janina and Zhu being women who I love 

Daria, Ann, Alexandra, Anna and Annie being women who I love along an artwork by American artist Guy Davis for Sandman Golden Age character and a still from Godard's movie "Vivre sa vie

Anna, Zhu, Daria and Arina being women who I love along a photograph by American artist Ellen Von Unwerth

Janina and Anna being women who I love along a photograph by American photographer Roger Ballen and a still from masterpiece movie "Das Kabinett Des Dr Caligari

Daria, Anna, Irina and Zhu being women who I love along an artwork by Polish artist Magda, still from masterpiece movie "Haxan

Janina, Irina and Alexandra being women who I love along masterpiece comic book strip "Calvin & Hobbes" by American artist Bill Waterson

Janina and Zhu being women who I love

Joana and Daria being women who I love along an artwork based on Batman by American artist Paul Pope and a tribute to Corto Maltese's character by Croatian artist Danijel Zezelj 




No comments:

Post a Comment