Friday, July 26, 2019

A poem/love story to Rachel (who's my confessor)

Introduction 
This is only me and one of the prettiest women that I've seen.
 She's real simple... 
 She's real beautiful... 
 She has an astonishing heart and soul... 
 She loves all sorts of animals like I also do...
  She's not a musician or an artist and she doesn't want to be one.. 
 She has her own character and she doesn't need a new one...
  She's Rachel... 
 The only thing that I can say about her is that she loves my poems, my heart and soul and that I'm in love by her and that's all that people need to know.

Me, Rachel and a kitty
 Sometimes Rachel's with me near the sea and she asks me this: 
- Hey Man, I'm by your side, do you want me to be your smile for a while? 
I don't know what to say, since she knows that I love her more than a single day...
 We're listening to a song named "sugar your mind" while she stares in awe with sudden movements of living creatures that asks her something about love:
- Hey, do you need our caress without a mess?
Rachel is somewhere out there...
Rachel is one of the world's prettiest stars in this world by far...

Rachel and her love for animals 
I look at her and her extraordinary face leaves me somewhere near our dream place...
She doesn't talk...
She walks...
She has the world's prettiest lips and always create movement with her hips...


Heart and soul for you 


She always tells me this:
- Be yourself inside a morning bliss...
- Put your words deep down inside a kiss...
- In a forest tree, you know that I'll never haunt thee...
- I'm your faerie story when you search for our inner glory...


Rachel and a kitty


I gaze at her while she caresses a kitty...
The kitty's words hammer my thoughts like they were more than simple dots:
- Be free...
- Be with me...
- Be with us near the sea...
I don't know what to say to it because deep in my mind, I knew that the kitty was being kind...
I travel along the road, looking for a chocolate bar and common chips to eat as a treat...

Me and a kitty
She tells me this: 
- I'm the creature confessor...
- I'm your professor...
- Do you want to dance with me while we're in a club anti animal cruelty?

Rachel and love 


I answer her this:
- Yes...
- Let's not make a mess...


In love 


 I observe my favorite picture of her near a kitty that ressembles one that was stolen from me some years ago.
 She stares and stares...
In her eyes beauty lies...
In her body tattoos aren't taboos...
Her soul's everywhere with time to spare...
The kitty asks me this:
- Will you be lost forever in the world of never? 


My favorite Rachel's pic with a kitty

I don't know what to do when she asks me this out of the blue:
- Hey Man, are you in love by me for true? 


There's love inside words


I don't know which words to express when I see her wearing her morning dress...
I think loud...
I never think while being inside a cloud...
I answer this to her near the sea:
- Hey you, I'll always love you even if you wear the blue...


Loving Rachel 


She holds me...
She tells me about where we'll be...
She tells me that she's my belle inside aa simple spell...
She tells me that she'll always be my morning bell...

Not thinking 


I usually don't think...
Neither do I drink...
She doesn't tell me about ships that sink...
She tells me about her own heart's ink...

Mother Nature 


She tells me this: 
- Mother earth gives us nature...
- Mother nature will always be mature...
- Never be a dream inside a scream...
- Don't search for what's new when I'm here for you...

Me and a kitty


Words pop on my mind:

- Fruit...

- Juice...
- Orange...
- Lemon...
- Sermon...
The kitty that I'm holding asks me this: 
- She's you and me where we used to be.
- Do you want to be with her forever and ever where growing forests appear while we're near? 
I don't know what to answer it while I'm staring at her hair without despair...



Live and love 


She tells me random words while looking at me:
- Paper...
- Scissor...
- Stone...
- Bone...

Never shuffle words with images 

I'm by her side...
 Searching for her pictures...
Listening to her creatures...
We're not super-heroes in a mountain...
We're human living beings near a fountain...


Loving a living being 

She watches every move I make...
She sees magic near a lake...
She's flowers in the hour...
She's never sour...
She's who we want to be...
She'll always be her and me...



Just be whoever you want to be

She's gold in my heart...
She's all silver in the world for a start...
She's a shout in the park...
She's never inside an act...
She's me...
Maybe she's the sea...



There's not a bat inside a hat 

Gothic isn't a fashion statement in her looks...
Sometimes she tells me about books...
Pagan poetry is our raw power by the hour...
She's not a hat...
She's not a bat...
She's not a cat...

Be you out of the blue 

There're times when I carry her backpack...
There're times when we ask this to ourselves: 
- What the heck? 


Stare, live, love, dream 

She's love inside a dove...
She's a dream without a scream...
She's a sight in the night...
She's life in several slices...


Me and a character cat 

I don't know what to do or say when she's with me near a bay...
She whispers this to me: 
- I'm your midsummer night dream...
- I share nature with you...
- Faerieland will always be on my hand...


Rachel as a faerie 

They say that love is blind...
She says that she's always kind...



Feelings 

She asks me this:
- Hey Man, do you wanna go with me to a road to nowhere in our own hemisphere? 
Her blue eyes are a reflection of her soul...
She's a treasure in our private leisure...

Eyes with no lies 

I think this to myself:
- No words...
- Let's play the drums...
- We'll always be creatures flying high when the night is bright...


Be with me near the sea 

There's a white kitty in our hands...
We're listening to "the bends"
You tell me this:
- Everything's out of place inside human race...

Rachel with a white kitty 

She tells me that she loves me...
She tells me that we'll always be deep down inside our sea...
She tells me that memories are more than simple souvenirs of a balance dance deep down inside a trance...

Me and my kitties that were stolen by me 

A squirrel is approaching Rachel's hand and while eating from it, a sentence's comes from its voice:
- Always be together without any kind of noise...




 A squirrel 


To Rachel with love 






The end...? 





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina