Saturday, July 6, 2019

Daria inside an Aria being Bela - Project - International artists - Part 03 - Poems


Being inside a project with Dasha and feelings is real hard.
 I know that I love writing her poems and she loves to read them.
 Below is a sketch idea of what this project will be with artworks, Dasha's and my own image and interests in arts and cities that both of us share.


Dasha and myself, personalized t-shirt by Spanish artist Daniel Esteve, Invicta, quote, Dostoievsky in Saint Petersburg - Russia 




Dasha and myself, Pablo Burman, Hellblazer, Fernando Pessoa, Andrei and Arseny Tarkovsky's "mirror" masterpiece



 Yesterday I've remembered that it wasn't December... 
 Dasha told me this:
- Hey man, your hair's a mess.
- You seem like Santa Claus with your hair almost as white as spread bread... 
 She was playing a song real loud with her fingers and guitar skills that echoed through the dusk hills... 
 Noise was in my head...  
 Fireworks were as common as simple stare... 
 Doves were telling me this: 
 - Hey man, Dasha's a cool lady and she actually performs songs of old that seem gold... 
 A cat was passing by in a common street and was also asking me this:
- You're not smoking cigarettes.
- Are you looking for Dasha's fishnets?
 I actually didn't answered to the cat because out a sudden I was talking with a blind bat:
- Hey you, can you listen Dasha's sounds?   The bat was flying in circles scared of Dasha's fangs near some book ends... 
 He didn't answered me though, so I asked Dasha if I could put on our playlist Tom Waits song "Gun street girl" that we were going to use in the evening as a bomb... 
 Dasha was singing then like a nightingale inside a spell... 
 Her eyes were staring at the void... 
 I was a bit afraid then because when Dasha is quiet, I know that she can turn silence into a riot... 
 Her dress wasn't actually one to impress...   She said this to me:
- It's for my legs to roam free... 
 Deep inside a prayer we awoke and Dasha told me this:
- Hey man, be the nicest bloke...
- Bring french croissants with butter and hot tea for free, you know that I always count on thee...


Dasha's fishnets, a quote, reflection

I remember that I was having fun with Dasha on the run... 
 I never knew that Dasha had a gun...
  She was telling me this:
- Hey man, let's observe a Raymond drawing that I've on my cave... 
 I was watching Dasha move and I told her:
 - You rock cutie beauty, you leave me in a state of shock..
 Dasha was wearing jeans pants and a t-shirt with the words "I'm not Lois Lane"... 
 I thought this towards myself then:
- I know that Dasha isn't a sugar cane... 
 As we were going to her cave, we stumble in sheets and fell towards a wall... 
 Dasha was telling me this: 
 - Just don't call me doll... 
 We entered in the cave and we both saw words in there everywhere.
 Dasha showed me a knife that wasn't sharp enough to cut ice... 
 She showed me her toys from her childhood... 
 I think that we were at Saint Petersburg...   Dasha's face was everywhere telling me this:
- Man, fountain pen, lazer hand... 
 Dasha showed me all her vintage dresses and at this time I knew that she was a Scorpio that sting if I didn't knew how to treat her as a perfect being... 
 She showed me her window near the floor... We both didn't heard any sounds... 
 Dasha had food in there, so we didn't despair... She told me this:
- Hey man...
- Every day the sun shines... 
 I've told her this: 
 - Hey Dasha... 
 - Every day the moon is with us inside our bus... 
 And without knowing why people actually told us that we were both a lie... 
 Dasha told me this:
- They say...
- People say...

Dasha "always look into the mirror and it'll always look back at you", myself, John Willie's bizarre artwork

Dasha, myself, John Willie's bizarre artwork 


We're in white nights...
You tell me about your inner fight...
You tell me about the moon in Saint Petersburg...
You tell me how the food is good...
You tell me that you can't sleep...
You tell me about stalker or was it a walker?
You usually don't tell me about your dreams... You tell me about candy in handy... 
You tell me that you believe in energy...
 I tell you about Aleister Crowley and his folly... 
You tell me about a different culture... 
You tell me about a vulture...
 I tell you about water...
 I tell you about a strange knight in a fight... 
 I tell you that I don't understand you...
 You tell me that I'll see your reflection into action... 
 You tell me about scary tales...
 I tell you about simple snails... 
 You tell me about a cup... 
 I tell you about a fork... 
 You tell me about flights and sights... 
 I tell you about delights... 
  tell you about a dream... 
 You tell me how you like ice-cream... 
 I tell you about ice... 
 You tell me about rice... 
 I tell you something in English... 
 You answer me something in Russian...
 You tell me to dwell on the shadows for thee... 
 I tell you that we can always meet on the sea where we used to be...



Dasha, myself "V for Vendetta", " 1984", Stuart de Carvalhais, "I'm a day dreamer and a night thinker", Henry, the navigator, Saint Petersburg's white nights, Westworld quote

Dasha sometimes tell me this:
- Hey man, I need your light...
- Hey man, I need your sight in the night... 
 I don't know what to say to her since Sonic Youth's guitars are loud on my ears... 
 Dasha suddenly screams to me:
- HEY MAN, ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME OR WHAT?
 I can't hear her because of the sound that is loud due to Dasha putting it at maximum level... 
 Dasha comes near me and she holds my left hand with her right one.... 
 Now I actually see her in a blue dress and her hair is real great because of the candy that she ate... 
 I ask her this:
 - Hey honey bunny, why's the sound real loud in the house? 
 - Do you want to kill me because I can't listen to you?
 Dasha say only this to me:
  - Come on down to the river, I want to see you shiver... 
 I'm totally scared of Dasha's at this moment because she was asking me something and I've forgot about it because I wasn't listening to her... 
 She looks me in the eyes and told me this: 
 - Hey man, I need candy in handy... 
 - Hey man, I need to wear a t-shirt by you for truth... 
 - Hey man, can you hold me in your arms, please?
 I look at Dasha and she's pretty as a princess and I whisper softly to her: 
 - Beauty cutie, you know that I do everything for you out of the blue... 
 Dasha's body shivers a bit and without us knowing it, we're inside a white night for a treat.


Dasha, myself, Rolando Cicatelli, Stan Wany, Invicta Indie Arts logo 

Images in the panels above that illustrated this post 

First panel 
An artwork based on myself used on a personalized t-shirt by Spanish artist Daniel Esteve
 A comic strip that has this dialogue by a woman : 
- Get in, I've no fucking idea where we're going...
 Dasha's pictures 
Russian writer Dostoievsky's statue in Saint Petersburg
 Invicta 
 Artwork by veryrealfantasy artists with these words:
- How to Scorpio: say you're over it while ploting their death (Dasha's Zodiac sign) 
- How to Capricorn: why it's important to push everyone away so that your independence can thrive. (My Zodiac sign) 

Second panel 
Dasha's pictures
Pics of myself and Portuguese writer Fernando Pessoa
 Artwork based on Dasha and me by Argentine artist Pablo Burman
 Andrei Tarkovsky's "The mirror" movie dialogues:
- To your own possession, to the looking glass world.
- Down the stairs like a dizzy apparition 
- A poet must stir the soul not nurture idolaters
- I haven't spoken to anyone in three days.
- I even liked it. I think it's good to keep silent for a while.
- Words can't express everything.
- A person feels, words are flacid.


Third panel 
Dasha in fishnets 
Dasha's pictures
Michelle Reis actress of Wong Kar Wai's "fallen angels" masterpiece
Model Aria Giovanni 
 Saint Petersburg's picture 
Comic strip with a woman thinking this: 
- I don't do drugs, but I'm starting to think that I should...

Fourth panel 
Pics of Dasha and me among British artist John Willie's bizarre books
Pic of Dasha in a cellphone with these words by me on it: 
- Always look into the mirror and it'll always look back at you.
- There's power in reflection.
- Dasha's not a cutie beauty 
- Maybe she knows all about chemistry 

Fifth panel 
- Pics of me and Dasha among British artist John Willie's bizarrre magazines 

Sixth panel 
Pics of Dasha and me with my kittens, wearing a personalized t-shirt by British artist David Lloyd along "1984"s book by British writer George Orwell
 Andrei Tarkovsky's "The mirror" movie poster
 A concept 
Poster of Fado by Portuguese artist Stuart de Carvalhais 
Quote that I love : "I'm a day dreamer and a night thinker" 
Statue of Henry, the Navigator at Invicta
White nights in Saint Petersburg
Westworld Tv series quote by Dr Ford:
 read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate. All of art, literature, a bit of Mozart, William Shakespeare, Michelangelo, and the Empire State Building. Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn't matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons. But, of course, the peacock can barely fly. It lives in the dirt, pecking insects out of the muck, consoling itself with its great beauty. "

Seventh panel 
Pics of Dasha and me
Artwork based on Dasha and me by Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli and a sentence by her: 
- Just play for me something beautiful and I'll dance for you. 
Actress Michelle Reis at Wong Kar Wai's masterpiece "Fallen angels" 
Artwork based on Dasha upon her reflection by Canadian artist Stan Wany 
Monologue by actor Tony Leung at Wong Kar Wai's masterpiece "2046"
- If you find the right person why waste time on others? 
Monologue by actress Zhang Ziyi at Wong Kar Wai's masterpiece 2046:
- I don't care if you love me or not, I'll love you any way.
Invicta Indie Arts logo 

Many thanks to all international artists that are supporting this project and that supported previous ones that I gathered/organized all over the world in the last three years.
 Special thanks to Dasha because her reflection is what make poems turn into reality and later into awesome artworks based on her or me with her. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina