Tuesday, February 15, 2022

A solid direct love dialogue with Monali Roy and me during our Valentine's day

 


- Love of my life...

- Cake's slice...

- Thee I kiss...

- Being thy miss...

- Sometimes can't understand...

- We both bend...

- Inside the prettiest train station in the world...

- Thee behold...

- It's the city where you were born...

- Outside any storm...

- Kissing thy hips...

- Tongues as float ships....

- My flag...

- Thy rag...

- Want to forever love you...

- Infinitely great and true...

- How you penetrate me...

- Like sailing our mutual sea...

- Always happy with you...

- Don't feel blue...

- Inside my heart there's something new...

- Thinking on you several times...

- Outside rhymes...

- Love, you know that I'm shy...

- Never do I lie...

- With you outside any cage...

- Not turning our love's page...

- Know that sometimes I do complicate...

- While arriving late...

- Touch me again...

- Don't wanna feel pain...

- Kiss my eyes...

- Tears never sighs...

- Feeling happy with you...

- Totally love you...

- Can't describe...

- In you I've utmost pride...

- Give you my left hand...

- Picturing no end...

- Eternally yours...

- Memories are a must...

- Don't wanna lose you...

- True...

- Pinkish blouse...

- Rocking our house...

- Let's come again...

- Streets do have our name...

- Europe's small...

- With you I'm tall...

- Give me some kind of heaven...

- Counting till 7...

- Don't know...

- Again do we glow...

- Major flow...

- No winter's snow...

- Bowie's on your heart...

- Joyfully start...

- There's choice...

- Forget James Joyce...

- Again...

- My sugar cane...

- Don't wanna feel lame...

- Neither tame...

- Inside my heart...

- Never playing a part...

- Tell me that I'm pretty...

- Am thy sweetie...

- Not some kind of belle...

- Inside a silly spell...

- Love feel I...

- Don't wanna sigh...

- Silence ain't a rock...

- Twisted shock...

- By your side...

- Taking care of your health...

- Not only a simple ride...

- Thy jeans with no belt...

- Stylish forever...

- Together we shiver...

- Want to stare again...

- Kissing you with no shame...

- Spiralling out...

- Love's inner shout...

- My love, my Man...

- No fantasy...

- Or entropy...

- Thy pen...

- Describing you and me...

- Waiting for our train...

- Not in vain...

- Be my candy sweet...

- Delightful greet...

- My black hair again in your face...

- Dancing with you as a spade's ace...

- It's how you love daughter and me...

- Our eternal energy...

- All the time...

- My love, my prime...

- Sleeping in your shoulder...

- Feel a lot bolder...

- You know that sometimes I lose myself on movies by Bergman...

- With no pen...

- You...

- Always something new...

- Chilli's true...

- In thy mind...

- Ray's kind...

- I'm telling you this one more time: 

"Be mine" 

"No lemon nor lime" 

"More than fine" 

"Just like a star" 

"Knowing that I want to spend all my life with you" 

"Never far"

"Give me a ring" 

"Touching our star" 

"Thy fiancée I am" 

"Not near Sing-Sing

"Feel pure glam" 

"Forever dance with me" 

"My love, my Man

"Lust and energy" 

"Again tell me"

"That I'm thy only sea"

"Daughter has pride on you" 

"Cool's not feeling blue"

- I do again hold your hand...

- Not listening to a band...



- Tell you this:

"Love's way more than a kiss" 

"Number six"

"Again and again" 

"Spiralling out"

"Never lame"

"Our together shout" 

"Cake's by the table"

"Being able" 

"From our garden brought you a rose"

"Thought on writing in prose" 

"But you know that I'm always direct" 

"No dialect" 

"Intelligence is more than an act" 

"Feelings must be always fact"

"Never must I ignore"

"You're my seashore" 

"Kissing thy lips forever more" 

"Feeling thy breath on my neck" 

"Together we never go back"

"It's how I love you" 

"Defining true"

"My body and soul" 

"Near you, no cold" 

"And inside my heart" 

"Do know that can't I play a part"

"Let's roam the world together" 

"You, me and daughter forever"

"Just please cook something for me" 

"With or without curry"

"Do know that you always feel me" 

"With love from thy Valentine" 

"Outside any kind of rhyme"






No comments:

Post a Comment