Tuesday, October 24, 2023

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart


- My Man, do know...
- Together we by the first row...
- Melting us no snow...
- Lamp's light...
- 30 coins sight...
- TV series me awake...
- Caring not about heaven or hell...
- Drinking water from a humid well...
- Always you...
- Press pause...
- Something real new...
- Because...
- We're action just....
- There's The Prestige...
- Within our reach...
- Tesla and bulbs light...
- Kiss me times 4...
- There's our together might...
- Love you not only by the floor...
- Most of the time...
- Care I about no rhyme...
- Immerse myself into Pessoa's lure...
- Figure out my own inner cure...
- Then again...
- Face of mine...
- We're both to blame...
- Inside our prime...
- Don't care I about what's told...
- Acts are more precious than gold...
- Be to me sweet...
- Move me again deep...
- Navigating into our sea...
- There's you and there's me...
- Fluid energy...
- Come again and call me beautiful...
- Like Ligea feeling fruitful...
- Approaching Halloween...
- Wanna wake up the entire neighborhood...
- There's our scream...
- My mood...
- Actually feeling intensely good...
- Caring not about fast food...
- Lips of mine move...
- Body visions Louvre ..
- There's our mood...
- Inside our wish...
- Swimming like fish...
- Walk with me towards the hill...
- Again wanna thee feel...
- Come here times 9...
- Together we're always fine...
- Like sugar and lime...
- Remember I that Godard's movie...
- Stillness groovie...
- Inside that Brel's song...
- Do know that I'm thy bomb...
- Like that time when you to me told:
"Be wise and bold"
"Nurture me times 7"
"Am thy heaven" 
"Being thy Belle...
"Am thy hell"
"Make me feel"
"Thy most precious deal" 
- Walking and parading ourselves in Porto's street main...
- There's yours and my name..
- When inside me you're..
- Feel like a new galaxy's star..
- Observing the blue sky...
- Fly we not that high..
- Inside our island shore...
- Every single time want I more...
- No need for a sudden hiss...
- There's our everlastingly kiss...
- Do know that am thy miss...
- When the Universe to us bliss...
- Carl Sagan new cosmos us deliver..
- Melody always makes my body shiver...



No comments:

Post a Comment