Tuesday, October 24, 2023

A direct love speech from Didi to our shared heart

 


- My Man, propose I to you...

- Unique's our way...

- Being I thy bride...

- True...

- Always by your side...

- Today...

- Marry me...

- Inside our bed...

- By the sea...

- Not dead...

- Drive me mad...

- Be my groom...

- Position spoon...

- Touch my skin...

- Not only near Halloween...

- Explosion within my tongue...

- We're love's bomb...

- No atomic song...

- Hair of mine does fly...

- Chamber key...

- Only you and me...

- Human sigh...

- Again the melody...

- Whisper to me beauty...

- Inside you and me...

- Fluids energy...

- Wear I thy t-shirt...

- Phoenix's rebirth...

- Know again...

- Loving you ain't lame...

- We've no code dress...

- Bodies do play chess...

- Near Pampas' land...

- Where you begin and I bend...

- Porto as a new start...

- Moving sound...

- In my hand, thy heart...

- Sheets we found...

- Pillows us surround...

- Simple kiss...

- Being I thy miss...

- One time more...

- Hum we by the floor...

- Forgetting Lenore...

- Know that our wedding is...

- Forever more...

- No serpent's hiss...

- Love me, say you do...

- Do know that towards eternity will I love you...



No comments:

Post a Comment