Tuesday, October 24, 2023

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart


- Man of mine, don't know...
- Bela wasn't a show...
- Actually we do glow...
- Like in the book...
- Toth's cook...
- Frieda Harris' hook...
- Deal no card...
- You as my bard...
- Tell me a bit more...
- Pessoa is by the sea shore...
- More than the wind...
- Together we do sing...
- Lend me your leather jacket...
- We dancing ballet...
- Forget I about the moon...
- Never that soon...
- Tantrism keeps us awake...
- Let's draw our together shape...
- Kiss me times 2...
- Sheets for me and for you...
- Like that song..
- Crowley's feeling alone..
- Remember I that Poe once said:
"Annabel Lee wasn't mad" 
- Into thy arms again...
- Fangs are to blame...
- Hands bear no shame...
- Hold me times 3...
- Set us free...
- Towards eternity...
- Do know that it's our favourite time season...
- Bargain we no reason...
- Remember when I first told you this by the cold: 
"United we're pure gold"
"Lilith makes us go back"
"You and me as a pack"
- Coffee for you and for me...
- Black poetry...
- Within you...
- Something new...
- Within me...
- Soul and heart...
- Again we do start...
- From Saint Petersburg to the world...
- Never feeling ourselves small...
- Dancing we at Porto's main street...
- No trick or treat...
- Am thy sweet...
- Hold me deep...
- There's our solar's ship...
- Saturn is to keep...
- Tell me that I'll always be thy belle...
- Cast us an eternal spell...
- Enter inside me...
- Fandom ain't purity...
- Rimbaud and Baudelaire are simply poetry...
- Byron and Shelley do destroy...
- Oscar Wilde's toy...
- Beardsley demanding our climax...
- We're love, not only sex...
- Desire we inspire...
- There's our fire pyre...
- Love me do...
- Disquiet feel we...
- When I'm within you and you're within me...
- Feel my trembling legs...
- Time do begs...
- Bed makes us sweat...
- Like the time when we first met...
- Breathe I in, breathe I out...
- In the night there's our shout...
- People always say: 
"Eternity is you loving each other for a single day" 
- Quickly think I not...
- Worth no shot...
- There's no hour's frame...
- Do know that I'm thy everlasting dame...
- Forever you being my flame...





No comments:

Post a Comment