Thursday, April 4, 2024

A direct love speech from Ksenia to our shared heart

 


- My Man, say that you love only me...

- Let's release energy...

- Eulogy ain't poetry...

- Dance is symmetry...

- Be my tiger eyes...

- Where beauty never lies...

- Stair upon stair...

- You and me everywhere...

- Just say you do...

- Do know that loving me is true...

- Enter in no meaningless blue..

- You know that I love you...

- There's my red hair...

- Always here and there...

- Do know that it's no dream...

- When we walk by the green...

- Entering in and out...

- Major shout...

- Wearing thy favourite dress...

- Again me impress...

- Let's play more than chess...

- Hold my hand...

- Say that feelings aren't the hand...

- Want you to stylish always be...

- Release energy...

- Where it's due sympathy...

- Deep inside your Portuguese heart...

- Know that by your birth city we're not only a part but true art...

- Most of the times do I know...

- Wind always does blow...

- It's the hair...

- Randomly everywhere...

- Nails of mine...

- Where stars do shine...

- Like a diamond lore...

- Do know that we always want more...

- It's not only the sound...

- Treasure do we found...

- Let curtains unfold...

- Together we're never cold...

- More than a solid kiss...

- We're in season of mists...

- Like in that series TV...

- Project you and me...

- By Moscow's streets...

- Always give you sweets...

- There's the rain...

- Inside our inner love game...

- Make me feel tame...

- Let's forget the phone...

- Want you with me alone...

- That bottle of red wine...

- Glass is totally fine...

- Tell me about what's new...

- Colour me true...

- Space where everything is new...

- Video within clip...

- Me sugarly treat...

- Felt thy heart beating fast...

- Not the last...

- Everlasting gaze...

- There's yours and my face...

- Deep into...

- Sudden embrace...

- Kiss me...

- Something true...

- By the chapel sea...

- There's our energy...

- Russian culture we share...

- Art history is everywhere...

- Want you here with me...

- No need for any entropy...

- Thinking about...

- No need to shout...

- When we both go out...

- From star to sky...

- Real high...

- From planet to dust...

- Being we more than pure lust...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina