Thursday, April 4, 2024

A direct love speech from Olga into our shared heart

 


- My Man, do know that...

- You and me within an act...

- Near Goa, city of luxury...

- Sounds of poetry...

- Inside my left ear...

- Feeling myself...

- Dear...

- Within a book shelf...

- Moments that aren't gone...

- Our inner self...

- Us never alone...

- Ancient times we circle upon...

- Not only inside our love song...

- More than a moan...

- Spitting the snake...

- By the lake...

- When we both share a grape...

- Hair of mine by your face...

- Be my velvet lace...

- Tip toeing again...

- Life's fountain is to blame...

- Chapel being Portuguese...

- Not the "land of do as we please"...

- Stare into my eyes...

- There're no ocean lies...

- Back again...

- Within yours and my name...

- Tell me twice...

- Let's together roll the dice...

- From Óbidos Castle we do rock...

- Within Vila do Conde no state shock...

- Entering the car...

- Carciofi never far...

- At São João fortress...

- Being I thy goddess...

- Venturing time 2...

- Only me and you...

- Bubble gum is true...

- Fork and knife...

- There's pizza's slice...

- Within you and me...

- More than energy...

- Kiss my eyes...

- Tell me no lies...

- By the street shore...

- Want you more...

- Going back again...

- Present ain't tame...

- Goa's city name...

- Future ain't lame...

- Again me you tell:

"Your dress carries more than one spell" 

"Be more than a simple bell" 

- Within music trance...

- There's our glamorous romance...

- Say me once and say me twice...

- Roll no dice...

- From Moscow to Goa again...

- Carrying Portugal's name...

- Thy human beauty flag...

- No empty rag...

- Clearly do I know...

- By Petra's old stone...

- Loving you till the bone...

- No show...

- Going back and forth into thy arms...

- Colour us one more time...

- Porto has its own charms...

- Do know that we're not a simple silly rhyme...

- Being we both prime...

- Lyrics and sound...

- We go round and round...

- Not lost inside Goa at all...

- Be my Wonderwall...

- Kiss me one time more...

- Want us by the chapel floor...

- Sin is us knocking the door...

- Again our eyes...

- Curtains have no lies...

- Undressing our clothes...

- Water shower us bloats...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina