Saturday, January 23, 2021

A short note inside an autobiography

Being part of a living species in a beautiful blue planet that's not perfect makes me wonder about life in one of mankind's worst periods.
 In my opinion there's three stages in life.
Part one: When you're born.
Part two: When you coexist with every single living being in a vast cosmos.
Part three: When you start to gather all your memories inside your own lifetime with the choices that you're making along its path.
Below are artworks and pictures of what I value in my life inside it (be it fiction or reality).

Artwork by Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta based on myself, a woman, Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese character and John Constantine character (that are fictional ones)

Life's love and love's life inside personal choices that we all make in it, below are pictures of a woman that I love named Dovile Dambraukaite that was born in Lithuania and some of our magical moments together that will always be inside our heart and mind through our own memories and our singular way of how we actually "see" the world that we share with millions of living beings in it and that comunicate differently from us, being ourselves simple human beings in a vast cosmos. What we do know is that we aren't GODS at all regarding them or mother nature itself.












Then there's only me as an individual in a cast society.



Then there's me and Hélia that was born in the same city as me and who I also love inside our magnetic love field.





Then there's me and Daria Kovaleva that was born in Saint Petersburg being a woman that I also love while working with her in between art projects with some of the best international artists that I know of.


Then there's Natalya being a woman that I love and that was born in Ukraine.


Then there's a tribute video to Mr Robot masterpiece TV series based on what most human beings always were towards mother nature.



Then there're friends being simple people or artists that share and portray with myself a bit of how they vision the world.

With Spanish artist Chris Stygrit and his wife Carmen Villar in a good moment in the prettiest city in the world

Then there's my friend and fascinating Portuguese animation director Regina Pessoa showing in a movie her personal memories with her uncle when she was a simple child








Then there's my friend and Serbian artist Branko Djukic (re)telling vintage fictional fandom through an exhibition where its order is CHAOS during Covid Period










Then there're my memories when I chatted with British animation directors Phil Mulloy and Joanna Quinn along Russian animation director Ivan Maximov in 2005

The wind along the coast by Ivan Maximov 

Then there's a movie that Italian director Fellini never finished named "Il Viaggio de G.Mastorna" 


Then there's a fascinating artwork based on a woman by American artist Jon J. Muth


Then there's a movie that Italian director Fellini finished during an amnesiac moment of his own life named "8 and an half" 


Then there's a statue depicting Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese fashion character staring at the sky


Then there're stills of masterpiece TV series Mr Robot with the following quote "Mind's awake, Body's asleep" that's stuck on my thoughts.





Then there's a magazine created in 1984 by American artists Françoise Mouly and Art Spiegelman that deconstructed the way that we saw then comic books and art itself featuring artists such as Charles Burns, Gary Panter, Kaz, Mark Beyer, Joost Swarte, Robert Crumb, Kim Deitch, Ben Katchor, Jerry Moriarty among others,  that helped me "see" on my teenage years that the world where we live in can be changed with our memories.



















Then there's a comic book with Wolverine and Havok characters in it from 1988 written by Louise and Walter Simonson along American artists Jon J.Muth and Kent Williams working on 4 hands named "Meltdown" while depicting on it the Cold War 


Then there's only a street sign.


Then there's a book cover with an artwork by Charles Burns for the last published book by American writer William S. Burroughs in 1997 named "my education, a book of dreams" that's fascinating.


Then there's a simple door to be opened during another Covid lockdown.


Then there's an astonishing performance by Belgium choir Scala & Kolacny Brothers with Radiohead's song "Creep"


Many thanks to all international artists who support several art projects developed by me worldwide.
Special thanks to all people and living beings who I love or have loved.










No comments:

Post a Comment