Saturday, January 16, 2021

"Put everything that you're into what you do" - short update inside art projects

In my humble opinion life has 4 acts.

First act is named LOVE

Second act is named WORK

Third act is named FRIENDSHIP

Fourth act is named INSPIRATION

Below in between some pictures I'll write a bit about these four acts and how I see them.


Elena

I'm real simple and always follow mankind's rules since its early beginnings as a normal male being by taking a woman that I love for a romantic dinner, giving her flowers while always telling how beautiful she indeed is being this an act of pure LOVE.

Extraordinary artwork based on myself and Portuguese writer Fernando Pessoa by Serbian artist Milivoj Vukojvec for an international arts organized by me with help by several international artists 

I love my work while writing for books or curating/organizing worldwide exhibitions with the best international artists that I know of.
"Put everything that you're into what you do " is the only strict rule that I follow in life. WORK is an act that merges with LOVE.

Hélia 

Then LOVE steps again when greenysh eyes stalk me with feelings and emotion.

01

WORK is passion, desire, inspiration from what you always have consumed in life.
 Below are pics with me and Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva who I work with inside a narrative named "A Zombie Gal Staring At A Wall " with help by several international artists and that can be read in previous posts in this same blogue. 

Inside invisibility

Me and Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva inside invisibility - Part one

David Lynch's Twin Peaks Tv series inside invisibility 

Me and Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva inside invisibility - Part two

Knowing that the prettiest eyes in the worldwide world do stalk me inside an act of pure LOVE.

Hélia's eyes




Me and Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva inside a coffeeshop

WORK pops out in my life again when I think on another project/narrative that I've created based on Hugo Pratt's fashion character Corto Maltese with help of more than 70 international artists and that I'm developing merging other artistical projects in it and that can be read in previous posts in this same blogue.

A dialogue that I love created by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt with his alter ego Corto Maltese

FRIENDSHIP is something that triggers your mind and heart in my humble opinion.
 A friend always is worth more than gold because it's you who picks him/her into your life, if he or she believes and supports you as a simple human being in it and you do the same, FRIENDSHIP turns itself almost into an act of LOVE.


My beautiful friend and Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom

When INSPIRATION is needed put a bit of music into your own life inside acts of LOVE, FRIENDSHIP or WORK.









WORK pops out another time in my life again when I think on another project/narrative that I've created based on Alan Moore's fashion character John Constantine with help of more than 70 international artists and that I'm developing merging other artistical projects in it along several worldwide exhibitions that I've curated in the past and that can be read in previous posts in this same blogue.

Hellblazer by English artist Simon Bisley




A tiny fragment of work done by me inside art projects with help by more than 150 international artists that can be seen and read in a worldwide scale

When INSPIRATION is needed I consume (like any simple human being while thinking about what I consume) in order to maintain a right balance in my personal/professional life in order to achieve my goals in LOVE, FRIENDSHIP or WORK.
Below is a good example of some TV series that I love.


A mesmerizing Tv series

Mr Robot - 01


Mr Robot - 02


Many thanks to all international artists that believe and support several of my ideas when I'm in between art projects.
Special thanks to every single human being that I love in this thing named life.





No comments:

Post a Comment