Monday, January 4, 2021

Autobiography & memories - international artists - Part one

 Writing an autobiography is hard because it deals with something that should be simple named life be it on a personal or professional way.

Below in between captions there're fragments of it with some memories and my works in between art projects.

A simple conversation that I had in 2004 with British writer Neil Gaiman that's the creator of The Sandman saga

One of the more than 150 tributes by international artists to Valentina by Italian maestro Guido Crepax by British artist David Lloyd that helped me to achieve from 2016 to 2018 to curate several worldwide exhibitions with this character along a book collection dedicated to Crepax that started on mind on 2015 and that's being worldwide distributed by an American book publisher

A birthday cake based on a Sandman page written by Neil Gaiman and with artworks by American artists Jill Thompson and Vince Locke (with whom I've worked with on the before mentioned worldwide exhibitions curated by me)

A comic strip page for a book written by me along a pic of Russian artist Nadya 


Holding one of the more than 150 tributes to Valentina by Italian maestro Guido Crepax by British artist David Lloyd that helped me to achieve from 2016 to 2018 to curate several worldwide exhibitions with this character along a book collection dedicated to Crepax that started on mind on 2015 and that's being worldwide distributed by an American book publisher

With David Lloyd along an artwork by Swedish artist Max Andersson

With British artist David Lloyd on an exhibition dedicated to Italian maestro Guido Crepax curated by me in 2014

A simple conversation that I had in 2004 with German artist Anke Feuchtenberger 

Pic of me and American artist Dame Darcy in an European tour that I've made with her in 2010

A simple conversation that I've had with British artist Dave McKean in 1996 along a pic of my nephews

Memories of me and American artist Dame Darcy in an European tour that I've made with her in 2010

A personalized t-shirt made by me with a carboy character by Swedish artist Max Andersson that was based on me

Pic of my first marriage in 11th March 1995

A first print book of "The Excavation" in French by Swedish artist Max Andersson, an artwork by French artist Walter Minus and a simple conversation that I had with American animation directors Quay Bros

A simple conversation that I had in 2016 with Swedish artist Max Andersson who I've helped pitching his short stories to a book worldwide distributed, an exhibition curated by me with his artworks in Beja

An artwork by Swedish artist Max Andersson in a personalized t-shirt by me

An artwork by Swedish artist Max Andersson in a personalized t-shirt by me - 02

An original "Johnny Gun" page by
Swedish artist Max Andersson


 A speech by American writer Sam Shepard spoken by German actress Natassya Kinski in masterpiece movie "Paris,Texas" directed by German movie director Wim Wenders from 1984

Memories of an exhibition from 2005 that I wanted to visit with some of the best international artists that I know and that are my friends such as Swedish artist Lars Erik Sjunnesson, Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom and Swedish artist Max Andersson 

An artwork by Mexican artist Tony Sandoval based on Valentina by Crepax and another one by Serbian artist Milivoj Vukojević based on myself and Portuguese writer Fernando Pessoa

M.





No comments:

Post a Comment