Saturday, January 2, 2021

A simple caress from Natalya Pashkovskaya to my left ear

- My Man, where's our dictionary?

- There's the beach...

- Let's not play pictionary...

- A single breach...

- When we love make it's extraordinary...

- My native tongue...

- Learning you're...

- Having us both fun...

- Orgasm never far...

- Let's turn the page...

- No stain to blame...

- There's the Stone Age...

- Love you in Ukraine...

- In your bday being your atmosphere...

- We're always one...

- Running out of oxygen air...

- Never "once upon"...

- I want to travel again into your heart...

- There's that song...

-  Let's again start...

- Where we both suddenly are at Hong Kong...

- Stripping your jeans...

- Entering in your mind...

- By all means...

- Always to you being kind..

- Minutes ago, my tongue did overflow..

- I was learning Portuguese...

- Time didn't come or go...

- Holding our hands together doing whatever we please...

- 20...

- Nothing is empty...

- 36...

- I want to be your Miss...

- Volcano archangel go...

- There's your fingers on my mouth...

- No show...

- I was humming a little shout...

- Then it did came...

- Vessel body energy...

- Echoing in you...

- Being me...

- All sweaty we were...

- Picked up your t-shirt...

- Always enduring our cure...

- We were more than myrth...

- Russian gal...

- Ukrainian empty wall...

- Being inside our inner nature's call...

- Gentleman you always are...

- Cooked us food...

- Never far...

- We were again in the mood...

- My lungs were to you whispering Eros, not Psyche...

- It's perfect, not simply good...

- Position bike...

- There's our smiley house...

- Not hike...

- Your DNA on my green dress...

- What can we do?

- Controlled mess...

- Love you...

- Not playing chess...

- Staring at you as my Sun...

- Humming again...

- Orgasm more than one...

No comments:

Post a Comment