Wednesday, May 17, 2023

A direct love speech from Anna to our shared heart

 


- Man, don't wanna understand...

- No need to knees bend...

- Do know that there's majesty...

- In between you and me...

- Most of the times...

- World does shines...

- Subject being...

- Together we sightseeing...

- Do know that you love dress green...

- Soft being our cream...

- Hollyness does say...

- People must reproduce...

- They choose...

- Pets have no use...

- Francis is his name...

- Pope is to blame...

- Religion is a shame...

- Forging no empire new...

- Do know that I love you...

- Color me true...

- House is only for me and you...

- Grab my hand right...

- Hold me tight...

- Wanna feel thy might...

- Lovely sight...

- Weather hot being...

- No need to pave any dream...

- Open again the door...

- Wanting again number 4...

- Us again by the floor...

- Red being my hair...

- Always you make me feel elsewhwere...

- No need to stumble upon my chest...

- Do know that together we're the best...

- No need for a drive test...

- Together we do care...

- Our road leads everywhere...

- Inside an idea form...

- Huge lakes norm...

- They say that owls do state...

- Nightfall's state...

- Kiss me awake...

- No need for any sudden break...

- Do know that it's not only my lips...

- Caress you must my hips...

- Sugar treats...

- Do know that...

- We're no liquid act...

- Tongue does me please...

- Need not being thy miss...

- Learning Portuguese...

- Nature us does storm...

- We're the newborn...

- Bed ain't gone...

- Love you to the bone...

- Come with me...

- Not only near the tree...

- Eden's scenery...

- Just you and me..

- Eyes of mine do tell...

- Being more than thy belle...

- Waking up outside any spell...

- Legs do bend...

- Position amend...

- Learning always with you...

- Color me true...

- No need for color blue...

- By the shower...

- Early hour...

- Being thy flower...

- Grabbing you...

- Kissing thy neck...

- Nothing new...

- Tongues and fangs unpack...

- Forget not...

- Camping we must...

- Weather is hot...

- Be to me always just...

- Wanna thee again feel...

- Being thy letter's seal...

- Togethet we're the real deal...

- Love you and I know...

- Feelings of mine are more than a blow...



No comments:

Post a Comment