Friday, May 19, 2023

A direct love speech from Polina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, clearly do I know....

- We're all part of Ghengis Kahn DNA...

- Joyfully we do play...

- Be my only one...

- Don't wanna curse towards the sun...

- Tell me that you do...

- Needing you loving me true...

- There's no wind storm...

- We're figures norm...

- Clearly not newborn...

- Don't wanna dream...

- You're just my type...

- Wanna scream...

- Feel overhype...

- Dance only with me...

- Love to releaae the sky for free...

- Not only some movie with Bela...

- Clearly am thy Cinderella...

- Throughout metro station...

- Bus packed inside a nation...

- Want you all the time...

- Just be mine...

- Lips must do...

- Only me and you...

- Through the streets...

- No ships...

- Walking inside your pace...

- Nijinski's style...

- Us embrace...

- Not only meanwhile...

- Going forth and back...

- Do love our track...

- Lipstick is all over thy mouth...

- Clearly we both shout...

- Like Cleopatra and Mark Anthony...

- Rome does set us free...

- Slaves of one another...

- Moving eternally further...

- Emperor in July...

- Augustus did lie...

- Us by the park...

- Starry eyes in the dark...

- Like that German series TV...

- Pictures moving randomly...

- Throughout world history...

- But care I not...

- Feel hot...

- Whisper something into your left ear...

- Heart being our atmosphere...

- Jumped into your right shoulder...

- Feel intimely bolder...

- Do know that all that I can...

- Not only share glam...

- Sharing the bubble gum...

- As long as you're with me...

- Love is motion...

- Releasing not only poetry...

- Vacantly...

- Sheets always do move...

- Clearly we should...

- Share not our mood...

- Listen to us again...

- No need for fame...

- We're more than good...

- Orgasm always does knock...

- No state of shock...

- Do know that we're more than simple punk rock...

- Open again thy arms...

- Want I all thy charms...

- No false alarms...

- Love me not only today...

- We're more than some random lust pray...

- Again don't I care...

- Never in vain...

- Want you everywhere...

- Forever we'll be more than a spotless shared surname...

- Not only soul, heart and mind...

- Being you to me always kind...



No comments:

Post a Comment