Saturday, May 6, 2023

A direct love speech from Olga to our shared heart




- My Man, me tell...
- Do understand you well...
- More than my lust spell...
- Bodies of ours do dwell...
- And in between...
- More than one love scene...
- Play again...
- Track's in loop...
- Eros is to blame...
- Love playing flute...
- Must you tame...
- Within my name...
- No wicked game...
- Call me times 3...
- Let us release energy...
- In between you and me...
- Actually let's do it again...
- No need for actual shame...
- Let our kiss feed...
- I'm in need...
- Be my eternal love seed...
- Wandering again with you...
- Pillows and sheets always new...
- Make me feel...
- Like thy mountain hill...
- Want you all the time...
- At our purest prime...
- Loving you ain't a rhyme...
- Do know that they say...
- Loving you not only today...
- Together being we not at some sore party...
- Hate when you stay a bit artsy...
- Thy t-shirt I wear...
- Loving you everywhere...
- Through the door knob...
- Stars do sob...
- Inside our atmosphere...
- Being it in my hair...
- Do know...
- Streets are no show...
- Panties of mine...
- House that does glow...
- Delightful fine...
- No need to dream...
- Heritage Portuguese...
- Reality's scene...
- With thy chemise...
- To be able to...
- Loving you anew...
- Twist me around...
- Lure me with pagan sound...
- Be more than poetry...
- Deep inside me...
- All night dance...
- Giving you no chance...
- Bigotry's romance...
- Move me again...
- Fingers aren't the only ones to blame...
- Again do know...
- Wherever we together are...
- Bathing inside some star...
- Legs and feet are to blame...
- Thighs bear no shame...
- Into you and into me...
- Counting till 3...
- Wanna release...
- By morning early breeze...
- Walking in streets amok...
- No state's shock...
- Love when we roll and rock...
- Caressing you...
- Need to feel again new...
- Volcano opening again...
- Forever being thy dame...
- Care I...
- When we together came...
- No lie...
- Embracing rain with no pain...
- Again my kiss...
- When thy serpent does hiss...
- Let me do...
- Being thy only miss...
- With you orgasms always are new....

No comments:

Post a Comment