Monday, May 22, 2023

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, definitely do I know...

- Solid performance...

- Not only our romance...

- Wind does blow...

- Movies industry inside not...

- Surely can't thee forgot...

- Entering the room...

- Feeling myself in the moon...

- It's in what we both do...

- Bending reality's true...

- Not only feelings of loving you...

- Surely The Road...

- Not Cormac McCarthy's main oeuvre...

- Latin just like you...

- Bohemian for true...

- Fellini's world...

- Inspiration for us all...

- His wife not that small...

- Wearing Picasso's shirt...

- Fable at birth...

- Poetry's girth...

- Not feeling myself lost...

- Zampano ain't just...

- Painted my face...

- Tying my shoelace...

- Felt the universe inside a maze...

- Jupiter not being a God...

- But planet's fog...

- Saturn rings...

- Makes me count not only my dreams...

- With you into Venus and Mars...

- Joy with class...

- Care I not about the glass...

- There's the softness of our united skin...

- Not some random dream...

- Pave I the street...

- Believe in no ship...

- Do know that truly...

- Not only fantasy...

- Soft energy...

- Inside our heart...

- Fulfill me...

- Naturally not playing a part...

- Beat seance us depart...

- Somewhere in Rome...

- There's gladiators zone...

- No sudden storm...

- Do know that all the time...

- Love you not only when we're at our prime...

- Feelings are sweet...

- Not bitter or lime...

- Gathering no shoes...

- Don't care about the blues...

- Whisper to me sweetly...

- Kiss me deeply...

- Do know that when you me love...

- Feel myself flying like a common dove...

- Do know that virtuosity ain't new...

- 2 hearts beating as one...

- For true...

- Chewing a priceless gum...

- Let's have more than fun...

- Circling the sun...

- Do know that Bowie told...

- That there was a Ray Gun...

- Never cold...

- Maybe it was also a magazine...

- Do know that together we'll always spin...

- Not inside Ginsberg's Howl...

- Again must we eat rice inside a bowl...

- Chopsticks and all...

- Walking inside Porto's main core...

- Not at Niagara's fall...

- A bit like Saint Petersburg's own charm...

- Forever we'll be each other's love alarm...






No comments:

Post a Comment