Saturday, May 6, 2023

A direct love speech from Irina to our shared heart




- My Man, come on...
- Cocktails are fun...
- Us by the sun...
- Not once upon...
- Tell me that you love only me...
- Alphabet completely free...
- Grammar's bee...
- Into you and into me...
- Where fruit is energy...
- All that we do need...
- Carry the seed...
- No need to feed...
- Inside no dream...
- Holidays with ice-cream...
- Not a major scene...
- Spoiled beam...
- Into our spot...
- Feeling myself real hot...
- Grab me 1...
- Into the sun...
- Always fun...
- Beating drum...
- Do know about a scene...
- Tea green...
- Love me all the time...
- Not only inside some bloody rhyme....
- Again hair blonde...
- When we sing our song...
- Hard feel I...
- No lie...
- Seeing you from above...
- Guts with love...
- Inside our heart...
- Curiously we start...
- More than a magical spell...
- Way more than thy simple belle...
- Oh well...
- Being you the only one...
- Nor only when storm's calm...
- Figuring everything out...
- No need to shout...
- Whispering towards a mountain...
- More than an holy fountain...
- Do know that we both can...
- Together having us glam...
- Coat open I...
- Oceans never cry...
- Again time 2...
- In between me and you...
- Loving you ain't new...
- Wondering no question tag...
- Hand of thee caressing my left leg...
- Muttering time 6...
- Not only our whimpering kiss...
- Easy it's being thy miss...
- Learning Portuguese...
- Near ocean's breeze...
- Forging no word "please"...
- You're the only one....
- Together chewing we a gum...
- Call me thy prettiest flower...
- During evening's hour...
- Not only at May...
- Together we do play...
- Whatever I say...
- Into street main...
- River is to blame...
- Bridge is not only fame...
- More than thy dame...
- I'm thy everlasting flame...
- Loving you...
- Do know...
- No show...
- Prose always true...
- Near thy knee...
- There's beauty towards eternity...
- Feeling you deep inside me...

No comments:

Post a Comment