Wednesday, July 24, 2024

A direct love speech from Helena to our shared heart

 


- My Man, maybe today...

- It's hot inside a say...

- Anyway...

- We're not at some loose bay...

- Entering our inner feelings...

- Where there's children dreams...

- Beginning to no...

- There's no life without a show...

- Make me feel...

- Like the real deal...

- Poetry can't be forgot...

- We're not at land of simple thought...

- Hold me for a dance...

- There's the lake...

- Read me a soft romance...

- We're sleepy not awake...

- Definitely it's true...

- Ventures are always new...

- Thinking about...

- No major's shout...

- Walking in the red square...

- Feeling happyness everywhere...

- Into me and into you...

- No signs of you...

- Don't mislead me...

- Together we're free...

- Dwelving into soft energy...

- Sewing and thinking not...

- Dresses are hot...

- Let's play no chess...

- They say that love ain't a mess...

- Whisper we...

- Soft song...

- Within you and within me...

- Cause together we're one...

- Entering at candy's shop...

- World hasn't us forgot...

- Spread my inner beauty...

- Let's be fruitfully...

- By the carpet...

- Cat as a bat...

- Lyrics within my ears...

- Helding your hand...

- Judging no fears...

- World without end...

- People say...

- That Russia is stray...

- Oxigen's dismay...

- Stare into my eyes...

- Tell me no lies...

- From your birth land...

- Portuguese you stand...

- There's our book...

- Quietly inside our look...

- Not fish and hook...

- Water makes us feel...

- Poetry laptop's hill...

- Hold your pen...

- Inside our love's den...

- Colours we actuually plan...

- More than a silk batch...

- No human eye's patch...

- Sending you a simple kiss...

- Time does us bliss...

- Porto being thy birth city...

- Definitely it's...

- Call me thy sweetie...

- Whisper me not only a soft theme...

- There's our coffee with cream...

- Figuring our together speech...

- Where reality ain't no dream...

- Lying with you near the beach...

- Staring we at the train...

- Chapel's name...

- Poetry is to blame...

- Again want to know...

- Planet Earth us flow...

- Circles and circles within...

- Being thy dame's spin...

- Sand hurting our feet...

- We're one another's keep...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sequential love story/arts project - Part 93 - International

  With Ksenia   With Yana  - 01  With Yana and Ksenia   - 01   With Polina and Janina   With  Yana  - 02 With  Yana  and  Ksenia   - 02 Wi...