Monday, July 8, 2024

A direct love speech from Zhu into our shared heart:

 


- My Man, love of mine...

- Not inside some bloody rime...

- Tell me not once but twice...

- Let's roll together a dice...

- Inside me...

- Feeling thee...

- Thoughts are gone...

- We're each other's bomb..

- Care we about the song..

- Remember I when I was Miss...

- You gave me more than one kiss...

- Can't forget...

- All over the internet...

- Cover of a magazine...

- Not some dream...

- Reality kicks in...

- Want you by my room...

- To me be mean...

- Come not that soon...

- There's thy tongue beneath my feet...

- Call me more than sweet....

- Let's us drive together deep...

- There's the violin...

- Make me scream...

- No dream...

- You and me by the green...

- Of course that I want to know...

- There's our marriage that does flow...

- Again we go...

- Tell me you love only me...

- Release blissful energy...

- Let's not complain about anatomy...

- Every time that we don't think...

- Boat doesn't sink..

- Plunge me in...

- Call me Jane...

- Be my Tarzan...

- You know my name...

- Be bloody Superman...

- Inside our house...

- Wear I no blouse...

- By the door...

- Coffee that fills us more...

- Use the spleen...

- We're not in Paris, city of light...

- Nor Porto, city of sight...

- We're in Moscow, city of night...

- Kiss me with joy...

- Be my boy...

- Not a simple toy...

- Again is the time...

- Making you mine...

- Back in the day...

- Simple say...

- Tell me you love me...

- With majesty...

- Vodka's running in our body ensemble...

- Naked while being a canvas with art...

- Let's be humble...

- Again must we start...

- By your neck...

- Into your heart...

- What the heck?

- My favourite perfume...

- Deliver me the moon...

- We're sensitive not important...

- Definitely pieces adamant...

- Fruit on my lips...

- Grab my hips...

- There's my dress...

- Plain curtains mess...

- All colours bring us shape...

- Not awake...

- We're not pure...

- Like a snowflake...

- We're one another's cure...

- Again the champagne...

- By our bodies is to blame...

- Main street...

- Red Square atmosphere us treat...

- Tell me not...

- Deep inside my eyes...

- No lies...

- Together we're always hot...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sequential love story/arts project - Part 93 - International

  With Ksenia   With Yana  - 01  With Yana and Ksenia   - 01   With Polina and Janina   With  Yana  - 02 With  Yana  and  Ksenia   - 02 Wi...