Thursday, July 11, 2024

A direct love speech from Ksenia into our shared heart

 

- My Man, going us way back...

- There's Simba and a soft theme track...

- Hold me times two...

- There's also that song...

- Something new...

- Being thy human bomb...

- Stories again...

- Oceans of time...

- There's our name...

- Not only some bloody rhyme...

- All that we have to do...

- When world is not only me or you...

- Back into 90's time...

- Not Moscow's prime...

- Saint Petersburg felt like lime...

- Me as a little kid...

- Need to feed...

- Father and mother...

- Always moving further...

- No meat...

- Grandfather in the war to end all wars...

- Fish being sometimes a treat...

- With nazi heads our soldiers washed the floor...

- Definitely we knew...

- Nostalgia for true...

- There's your cat...

- Like a tiger...

- Being a sleepy bat...

- Lots of fiber...

- Back again...

- There was Tarkovsky's name...

- Animation Russian movies weren't to blame...

- Mosfilm studios statue us move...

- Like it should...

- There's our mood...

- Still the little child inside me caring about food...

- If only I could...

- Nostalgia sometimes is my mood...

- Tell me that I'm pretty as a picture...

- Wanna thee feel...

- Holding thy scissor...

- Climbing with you a huge mountain hill...

- Back again...

- Yours and my name...

- Don't want to understand...

- By your side world doesn't end...

- Entering in one another's mind...

- Heart always is kind...

- The biggest country in the world...

- Phoenix people never does fall...

- Inside a Rublev painting...

- Sensing universe's aching...

- Throughout Yekaterinburg...

- Where world us move...

- Inside Asia and Europe...

- Dostoievsky does write...

- There's more than one route...

- During day and night...

- Millions of human beings dead...

- War being mad...

- Hitler by our door...

- Napoleon's horse running scared towards our seashore...

- Bring me a dream...

- Heart again...

- Kiss my lips by the green...

- Whispering yours and my name...

- Videos to edit...

- Dancing for you...

- Words with a grip...

- Endlessly true...

- Like Edward Scissorhands...

- Again new...

- Time us bends...

- Melting everything...

- There's snowstorm...

- Birds that do sing...

- Saudade's word...

- Being again I child...

- Souls chord...

- Dialect's sword...

- By the wild...

- Holding your heart...

- 80's again...

- Skipping start...

- Berlin is to blame...

- There's the name...

- World being a shame...

- Mother Russia within our song...

- Let's sing it along...

- Do know that you want...

- Figure out...

- With thy magical wand...

- No shout...

- From land that used to Atlantis be...

- There's our united anatomy...

- Being thy bumble bee...

- Entering your heart times 3...

- First marriage does endure...

- More than a cure...

- Cry I not...

- Smile at the sky...

- Worth a shot...

- Grandmother me said:

"Most of the times world is mad"

- 168 cms of me...

- Feel me with positive energy...

- 182 cms of you...

- When men aren't blue...

- There's our age...

- Within our united embrace...

- Father always sculpting art...

- Not always the same...

- Carpenter doesn't depart...

- It's his name...

- Memory us start...

- Being a preacher...

- Randomly into you...

- Being myself a teacher...

- True...

- Want to you everything show...

- Everything in Russian cities do glow...

- Characters do pop in...

- Not some bloody dream...

- Your ears listening to my heart...

- There's my pumping chest...

- Dance of mine being the best...

- Not some loose soap opera's part...

- Secrets aren't our deal...

- Mysteries us both feel...

- Child of you...

- 80's of blue...

- By the dragon stone...

- Feel each part of your skeleton bone...

- Most of the times can't explain...

- To love me ain't a solo game...

- Friends of mine...

- Beauty being our chemistry's prime...

- Miles away from home...

- Not only inside my phone...

- Feeling you...

- By the church in the beach...

- True...

- Within my reach...

- Grasping fingers times 1...

- We together having fun...

- Child times again...

- Inner love's flame...

- 80's and 90's do merge...

- All different is...

- No purge...

- There's our kiss...

- Inside our soft song...

- Madrugada us form...

- Norway not being word's norm...

- There's the colour of my hair...

- Everywhere...

- Colour of my eyes...

- No lies...

- Towards you sighs...

- Again we do feel...

- More than a common deal...

- Art that we both make...

- Children inside us suddenly awake...

- Sculpting the universe for true...

- There's the boat...

- Near the sea does it float...

- Give me your coat...

- Summer makes me feel...

- Apples and oranges are our steal...

- Church near my house...

- Prayers of mine towards the light...

- There's my orange blouse...

- During the night...

- Smile, cry and laugh...

- This is our art craft...

- Feelings that we both move...

- Because we must...

- We should...

- It's definitely just...

- Feel thy kiss in my eye right...

- Eyelashes as part of sight...

- Clothes that I need to wear...

- Where there's universe God...

- Near cosmic's mug...

- Drink we not...

- Meal to prepare...

- Thee double dare...

- Feel myself hot...

- Breakfast by our bed...

- Streets are full of life...

- Not red...

- Like a cake's slice...

- Again do I know...

- Maiakovsky's echo...

- Fernando Pessoa wherever we both go...

- There's the sound...

- Going us round and round...

- Space time...

- Gagarin's prime...

- Bubka, Sergei does jump...

- Sweet bunk...

- Bombs at Belgorod...

- Oblast without a credit card...

- Within Wagner's treason...

- Group's depiction...

- Today want to dance to you again...

- Like a ballerina inside no game...

- Nightingale towards us always hum...

- Know that we share the same chewing gum...

- With you visiting cities...

- Entities being our sweeties...

- Showing you my country with my own eyes...

- European tanks I curse...

- No lies...

- Soldiers that world in the 40's did save...

- Don't care about any purse...

- People now living inside Plato's cave...

- Loving you...

- Do know that our love letters are true...

- Never feel us lost...

- Do know that you want...

- Live the rest of your days in Asia with your magical wand...

- Do know that poetry...

- Ain't bigotry...

- Sense of chemistry...

- Land of the Rus...

- Never was history's fuzz...

- Feel you 4.461 kms away...

- Within a simple say...

- Always with me...

- Not only today...

- Back into our childhood...

- Portugal being also at the time real poor...

- Salazar wasn't the cure...

- There's our mood...

- Pics of me...

- Floating for us energy...

- Pics of you...

- Where oceans of love are actually new...

- Entering the storm...

- Do know that together...

- We're more than a simple song...

- Not moving us forever...

- Close to me while being close to you...

- This is actually true...

- Walking into our direction we together go...

- Not caring about any sand's snow...

- Do know that you love me for true...

- Because when you're with me, I'm always with you...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sequential love story/arts project - Part 93 - International

  With Ksenia   With Yana  - 01  With Yana and Ksenia   - 01   With Polina and Janina   With  Yana  - 02 With  Yana  and  Ksenia   - 02 Wi...