Wednesday, July 24, 2024

A direct love speech from my belle Isabel into our shared heart

 

- My Man, don't be today like that...
- Want you to be my stray cat...
- There's our together mood...
- Bloody Batman doesn't care...
- Know that I'm thy Lois Lane...
- Wants Superman's name everywhere...
- No game...
- Yesterday...
- Day birth...
- July's abbey...
- Not near Perth...
- Inside viking's land...
- You know...
- World always was without end...
- Danish cookies being our treat...
- Call me eternally thy sweet...
- Let's move together deep...
- Into our melt lips...
- Treasure us keeps...
- Sometimes I know...
- Trump with Hitler's heavenly speech...
- No show...
- Ear does breeze...
- Maybe it's the best...
- Wars must end...
- No rest...
- There's our chemistry band...
- Gaza's genocide...
- Not some lousy ride...
- Hate that...
- They say...
- No tin foil hat...
- Women and children as human shield...
- Every single day...
- Like we all do descend from a banana's peel...
- Everything for the money...
- Bloody territory...
- Definitely not funny...
- Behaving in the same way as the nazi...
- While wearing kakhi...
- Remember I the Spanish Conquistadores...
- Killing races near their house doors...
- Don't understand...
- My love, tell me twice...
- Don't wanna roll the dice...
- World doesn't end...
- Yesterday the cake...
- By our sugar's lake...
- Felt your kiss...
- Wind whispered me that I'm your eternal Miss...
- Most of the times...
- Without rhymes...
- By my pillow thee I hug...
- Soul and body...
- No human thug...
- There's our anatomy...
- Forming energy...
- Tell me that I'll always be the perfect one...
- Let's have more than simple fun...
- There's rain...
- Not sun...
- But again...
- Thoughts make me feel shame...
- World history can't us tame...
- They say that war economy...
- Must be individually sustained...
- That love ain't for free...
- Lurking for millions gain...
- Rock me once and rock me twice...
- We know about men and mice...
- They talk about a land inside a book...
- David's mythology as a fish hook....
- Let's have a look...
- Bastards everywhere...
- Profit's atmosphere...
- But I do read somewhere...
- That inside the moon...
- Anywhere...
- People can inhabit it soon...
- Maybe it's the way to be...
- No apology...
- Mars as another planet's entropy...
- Back into states thought...
- Cowboys aren't that hot...
- Into atlantis we must go...
- Storm ain't no show...
- There's our food...
- Love our mood...
- Tell me again today...
- You know that...
- Thy teacher I am...
- Bare fact...
- Using glam...
- Care about you and family...
- Pets also never empty...
- We need a bloody flood...
- Oxygen is no mud...
- All by the book...
- Cash's empty look...
- A million dollar bomb...
- Silencing a children's song...
- Makes me mad...
- Not only sad...
- Holding your arms...
- Not only today or yesterday...
- Loving thy charms...
- Within our special say...
- There're movies to watch...
- House Of T
he Dragon's bust...

- Mr Ripley's lust...
- Boys being definitely just...
- Inside a Wes Anderson movie we must stand...
- Grand Hotel Budapest doesn't bend...
- Stefan Zweig did wrote inside a book...
- World of Yesterday...
- More than a quick look...
- Where you and I sometimes stay...
- Think I not...
- Planet's still worth a shot...
- 8 billion human beings...
- From within the cradle do sings...
- No empty heart...
- We all have an end and a start...
- But some want more...
- Territory's floor...
- Enemy always is within...
- Some people kill butterflies as they were butter cream...
- Breakfast by our bed...
- Thoughts not mean...
- Care not about Clark Kent...
- Time's never spent...
- Bruce Wayne's and his multimillion dollar car...
- Caring not about a simple star...
- Vengeance in his eyes...
- Within human lies...
- Do know again...
- You're not Ragnar...
- Swimming real far...
- Definitely not Thor...
- Always ask you for more...
- Odin's eye me tell...
- That I'm yours outside no spell...
- Mankind's rights...
- During species' fights...
- Let's go back into Dinosaurs' period time...
- Cavemen that did shine...
- No clothes and no vanity...
- Feel myself pretty...
- Again don't wanna think...
- But what can I do?
- There's your ink...
- You know that I always love you...
- Scenting my roses perfume...
- Room being not our moon...
- Let's again loom...
- People say that must talk...
- Without written chalk...
- Near the dashboard...
- Holding your sword...
- Roaming Porto's streets with you...
- Copenhagen feels again true...
- They say that Palestine isn't a country...
- Maybe it's some sort of bounty...
- Hate the human brain's clock...
- Only think on what they must shop...
- Care we not about what's currency...
- But the deep blue sea...
- Within you and me...
- Carrying we a tiny bit of codfish...
- Is my simple wish...
- Potatoes with salt...
- No malte...
- Inside our shared wish...
- After party together we loose...
- Love's not only a question of what or who to choose...
- Page's blank...
- Where there's Yin, there's Yang...
- Do know that you're my eternal sailor bound...
- Together we're more than a simple sound...
- Marry me again...
- Want to feel our together life inside a train...
- Nothing is lame...
- There's our prime's state...
- No sharks bait...
- Come we not that late...
- Bread's still hot...
- Do know that Jesus did forgot...
- God's vanity's word shot...
- Reading your main thoughts not only today...
- Cause I know that our love ain't a simple say...
- Treat me well...
- Clearly you know...
- I'm thy bell...
- Where the wild things go...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sequential love story/arts project - Part 93 - International

  With Ksenia   With Yana  - 01  With Yana and Ksenia   - 01   With Polina and Janina   With  Yana  - 02 With  Yana  and  Ksenia   - 02 Wi...